Android OS Forum banner
441 - 460 of 471 Posts

·
Themer
1,007 Posts
Discussion Starter · #443 ·
Dialers soft keys.. a few minor tweaks and had to change some things around to accommodate theme chooser

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using RootzWiki

·
Themer
1,007 Posts
Discussion Starter · #444 ·
Supernova 1.0.5 should b up on play store if u haven't picked it up yet

·
U.S. MARINE SEMPER FI
178 Posts
Will this be for the liquid 1.50 thats fixing to be released

·
Themer
1,007 Posts
Discussion Starter · #447 ·
Theme chooser is made to be independent of rom choice.. these apks should not need to be modified in any way in order for them to work.. as long as the rom has theme chooser and you follow these steps
1. Apply system theme and reboot
2. Apply theme of choice and reboot.. if u get the message that the theme is missing assets apply anyways

If that doesn't work try another theme and do the same thing .. if it works the problem is on my end if it doesn't the problem lies with the rom

·
Themer
1,007 Posts
Discussion Starter · #449 ·
I'm getting ready to update this theme .. is there anything users would like added/ changed?

·
Banned
895 Posts
If its possible i would like you to stop making such badass themes that are so hard to compete with. :) thanks

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

·
Themer
1,007 Posts
Discussion Starter · #453 ·
pushed version 1.0.6 to the market.. added a bunch of app icons.. themed most of poweramp although there are still a few things left to add to it.. added the incall themed images to mute.. use speaker phone etc.. possibly a couple more things im forgetting

also added lockscreen flashable zips for AOKP 38 and Liquid 1.4.. post if you are using this theme and you want me to make a zip for your rom

·
Registered
48 Posts
Having a bad day here....:) Im running this on AOKP B37 and can't for the life of me find the wallpapers. Is the app out or am I just blind...lol

·
Themer
1,007 Posts
Discussion Starter · #457 ·
Weird.. it should automatically apply.. try system theme.. reboot.. apply supernova and reboot again

·
Registered
48 Posts
No worries. I'll try flashing b38 and apply theme and see what happens.
:D

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2

441 - 460 of 471 Posts