Android OS Forum banner
461 - 471 of 471 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
I do have a couple of suggestions for you whether its possible or not idk.

Is there any way to get the persistent search bar themed? That'd be cool. I'm guessing it'd be part of the launcher though...? Dunno if that's an issue.

Also, the bar that separates the dock icons from the desktop....I see that you themed the page bar green. How about making the background in the bar (the part you always see) purple? This way when you move pages, the green and purple will contrast well and it'll fit the theme better than the white that is default.

I'm not nitpicking. Its just I use the persistent search bar and the white sticks out, and the seperater bar does too when you aren't scrolling pages. Just a couple of aesthetic suggestions. Take them as you will :)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using RootzWiki

·
Themer
1,007 Posts
Discussion Starter · #468 ·
Oh trust me I'll take any suggestion icons apps Widgets..nething I can theme I want to theme!!.. those 2 things r actually on my to do list!! I've got 4 themes I'm supporting.. although red chrome seems to not get much use
another in the works.. it gets sometimes a bit overwhelming but I love making themes!!!

All this being said.. please never hesitate to request or ask for things to be tweaked.. my projects r ever evolving.. it just takes time.. all feedback is good feedback.. thanks for bringing these to my attention and thanks for supporting my work!!

·
Registered
287 Posts
Oh trust me I'll take any suggestion icons apps Widgets..nething I can theme I want to theme!!.. those 2 things r actually on my to do list!! I've got 4 themes I'm supporting.. although red chrome seems to not get much use
another in the works.. it gets sometimes a bit overwhelming but I love making themes!!!

All this being said.. please never hesitate to request or ask for things to be tweaked.. my projects r ever evolving.. it just takes time.. all feedback is good feedback.. thanks for bringing these to my attention and thanks for supporting my work!!

Awesome! Kinda funny its already planned lol.

Also, icons:

YouTube
Watchdog/Lite
Solid Explorer
BetterBatteryStats
Rhapsody
Spotify

After those and the 2 things I mentioned earlier....my phone will be completely themed lol

·
Registered
1 Posts
I love this theme. Having a issue though, I'm running CM11 on my lg gpad and nexus 7 2013 and on the Google apps like Google Chrome. When I click on the settings inside the app its just blank Grey no words.

Again maybe it's because I'm using a tablet. Still new to all of this.

Thanks.

(Just noticed it's also my YouTube search bar when I type something it doesn't show same with recent searches.)

461 - 471 of 471 Posts