Android OS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Android Padawan
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is it just me or does it seem like everyone who themes only runs AOKP? I know some themes supported CNA but have recently dropped support.

Anyone have an idea why, or is it just coincidence they all run AOKP (not that I have anything against AOKP).

·
CrackFlasher
179 Posts
Is it just me or does it seem like everyone who themes only runs AOKP? I know some themes supported CNA but have recently dropped support.

Anyone have an idea why, or is it just coincidence they all run AOKP (not that I have anything against AOKP).
Its the unicorn

AOKP M3

·
The Jittery Gentleman
1,760 Posts
CNA has lost following to AOKP. I think once you try AOKP you will stick with it.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using RootzWiki
That's funny because I actually went the other way. Codename seems more solid to me. And as for themes, black and cyan has a theme for CND 1.3.3.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

·
Android Fanatic
1,821 Posts
CNA has lost following to AOKP. I think once you try AOKP you will stick with it.

I tried it and left it within a day. Came to cna and haven't looked back. I too wish there were more themes for it though. Kinda sucks.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

·
Android Padawan
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

I have tried AOKP a million times and for some reason I always get this feeling that compels me to go a different direction. I know it's a great solid mod filled ROM with amazing devs but I can never stick around.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I have tried AOKP a million times and for some reason I always get this feeling that compels me to go a different direction. I know it's a great solid mod filled ROM with amazing devs but I can never stick around.
I'm in the same exact boat. I don't know what it is but I just feel like something doesn't sit right when I'm on AOKP.

·
Kitten Punter
2,808 Posts
Themers will theme the ROM they're running. So.....
You hit the nail on the head. I admit I have been lazy getting CNA updated because I'm stuck on AOKP.

·
Kitten Punter
2,808 Posts
Whad'ya say we get this thread back on topic? Hmm?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.