Android OS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Droid Journeyman
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, so I was bored today and I have really been missing a good red theme since I got the charge, trutfully I am sick of iphone blue, I prefer Droid Red.
Anyway if there is enough interest in this I may release it next weekend, I am currently fighting the dialer. It just isnt good enough yet. I put together most of the files from other themes, but I also edited many of them myself, I spent every bit of 10 hours on this today and Im not done yet. Would just like to see what ur opinion is so far...........

Dont worry devs, if I decide to release this I will give credit where credit is due.....

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

·
Droid Journeyman
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
My plan is to make it a metamorph file but apply it using zipthemer, that way it would be more universal. I have successfully used it on two different roms that way.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

·
Android Apprentice
26 Posts
Ok this is what I have been looking for! Please oh please release it for gummy charged GBE 1.5! I love red and I love the way this theme is looking 7

·
Average Android
97 Posts
Wow, this is evil looking!!!

The only thing I don't like are the wavy signal strength bars. They clash with the rest of this theme's badass look.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.