Android OS Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
While green isn't my thing, that is some solid work. Keep it up. The pull-down and menu work is particularly nice.
That seems to be a recurring statement. Nobody really liking green, i guess because of gingerbread xD. Im pretty close to making other colors. Just trying to nitpick it as much as possible to have a complete theme base when i do other colors.

·
Enthusiastic Advocate
117 Posts
That seems to be a recurring statement. Nobody really liking green, i guess because of gingerbread xD. Im pretty close to making other colors. Just trying to nitpick it as much as possible to have a complete theme base when i do other colors.
All good. I like that you keep it to an accent color. I've seen too many themes that take a particular color to borderline overkill. Less is more sometimes, whatever the color, even white....

·
Developer
1,618 Posts
I think it really looks good man. There really isn't to many green themes out that's not overly done. Diiging how u did the separator divider headers. I will be bringing my ROM over soon

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Alright ive pushed the updates! :) Donators should see the update in the next couple hours. Free version will be updated Saturday.

ChangeLog:
Code:
<br />
1.6<br />
New Framework Dialogs ( Pop-Ups )<br />
New Quick-Settings Toggles<br />
Darkened Pulldown Header<br />
Fixed Blank Keyboard (CM10)<br />
Added Missing AOKP QuickSettings (Sound, Vibrate, LTE, Fast Charge etc)<br />
Restored Stock Default Avatar in Quicksettings<br />
New Progression Fill Background (the empty background for sliders)<br />
Misc...<br />

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Long time to no "see" xD just pushed version 1.7 to the play store. Free version will be updated Monday.

Changelog:
Code:
<br />
1.7<br />
Themed Twitter UI<br />
Fixed Power Widget indicator (Blue would have a purple haze, Red would have a yellow haze etc.)<br />
Preview:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.