Android OS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 95 Posts

·
320 Posts
This theme is for Thunderbolt running CM7 ONLY!
Version numbers will correspond to CM7 version numbers.

ThirdEye effects the following:
o The Status Bar
o Browser.apk
o Calendar.apk
o Contacts.apk
o Email.apk
o Gmail.apk
o Mms.apk
o Settings.apk
o SystemUI.apk
o Vending.apk
o Adds 1% Battery Increments
o Adds Smooth Charge for Battery Charging

To install:
o MAKE A BACKUP!
o copy zip to sdcard
o boot into clockworkmod
o install zip from sdcard
o reboot

Download: thirdeye.cm7.1.1.tb.zip

buy me beer!

Attachments

·
320 Posts

Attachments

·
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
lozer said:
Awesome theme. What widgets are in the 2nd screen?
Hi, Thanks!

From Left -> Right

photo frame
whats left
google finance (that I moddified to not be obnoxious)
GeanieWidget (that i moddified)
Wifi ADB
Task Killer
Power Widget

·
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
z28 justin said:
Nice theme. Are you using multicon on that second screen on the bottom?
the _very_ bottom? I'm using ADW EX. The 2 other rows of apps are just normal app shortcuts. I use a 9 column screen so they look small.

·
Android Apprentice
18 Posts
Love the theme! Only thing I miss is knowing when I have a connection to Google. I'm used to the 4G icon turning green when I have a connection to Google services. Every thing else is awesome. I love the icons and the blue goes great with the cm7 wallpapers. Thanks you for this theme!

·
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
shovelheadhd said:
Love the theme! Only thing I miss is knowing when I have a connection to Google. I'm used to the 4G icon turning green when I have a connection to Google services. Every thing else is awesome. I love the icons and the blue goes great with the cm7 wallpapers. Thanks you for this theme!
hmmm.. this is interesting. anyway to see a screenshot of this? what ROM were you running when this happened? I don't recall that CM7 supports a separate icon for this.

·
Android Apprentice
18 Posts
"tgwaste said:
hmmm.. this is interesting. anyway to see a screenshot of this? what ROM were you running when this happened? I don't recall that CM7 supports a separate icon for this.
It is built in to gingerbread AOSP I believe. The 3G/4G icon will turn green from the grey color it normally is when you have a connection to Google. You should be able to see the icon in this screen shot. If not let me know and I'll upload it to my dropbox or something. The screen shot is from CM7 rc 1.2 but all of them do it I believe as my og droid did this also running aosp roms like cm7 or peter alfonso's aosp rom for og droid.

Attachments

·
320 Posts
shovelheadhd said:
It is built in to gingerbread AOSP I believe. The 3G/4G icon will turn green from the grey color it normally is when you have a connection to Google. You should be able to see the icon in this screen shot. If not let me know and I'll upload it to my dropbox or something. The screen shot is from CM7 rc 1.2 but all of them do it I believe as my og droid did this also running aosp roms like cm7 or peter alfonso's aosp rom for og droid.
wow. you know I have never understood the duplicate 'fully' icons in CM7 until now. This makes much more sense. I will work on this now.

Here's an issue though:

The grey color on those icons goes with the theme so changing it from grey to green (or most likely blue) will look a little less cool i think. So what about keeping it the way it currently is for fully connected and making it 'red' for partial connected as im sure you will see fully connected most of the time.

ive included 2 tests below. the red for partially connected (only see some of the time). a blue for fully connected (which would be seen most of the time). or just stay with grey for fully and use red for partially.

Attachments

·
Android Apprentice
18 Posts
I love the idea of the blue 4G icon when connected to Google. It matches the color of the upload/download icons.

You could keep them grey when not connected and maybe just have the icons upload/download icons that light up and then when you have a full connection to Google services the 4G/3G icon could turn blue and the upload/download icons could light up in blue.

From what I see of your theme I'm sure whatever you decide to do will be awesome!

·
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
shovelheadhd said:
I love the idea of the blue 4G icon when connected to Google. It matches the color of the upload/download icons.

You could keep them grey when not connected and maybe just have the icons upload/download icons that light up and then when you have a full connection to Google services the 4G/3G icon could turn blue and the upload/download icons could light up in blue.

From what I see of your theme I'm sure whatever you decide to do will be awesome!
OK, I don't think I'm gonna change the up/down scheme but I am going to make the item (3g,4g,1x,etc) blue for fully connected.

1 - 20 of 95 Posts