Android OS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 101 Posts

·
Android Themer
544 Posts
Same theme as before. Black's,Gray's,Greens, and Orange. I think screen shots speak louder then words so check them out!

::: Disclaimer::::
Tampering with system files can be harmful to your device. Should you decide to proceed, you do so at your own risk! Myself, RootzWiki, or any other party can be held responsible for what you decide to do! Your device, your decision, your brick should something go wrong!
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

nitroglycerine33 - the awesome 1% battery mod!
DroidJunk at MyDroidWorld - nice notifications power contol and helping me get my first flash going.
droidth3ory and P3Droid for the Bionic love!
Kejar and Team Liberty for the latest of Liberty! Awesome Rom so far!!
GunnerMike53 for some sweet server space!
And of coarse Google for giving us Android!!!

Themed:
Framework-res.apk
Systemui.apk
Moto-res.apk
Blur-res.apk
BlurCalender.apk
BlurContacts.apk
BlurDialer.apk
BlurHome2.apk
LatinIME.apk
Settings.apk
Messaging.apk
BlurPhone.apk
BlurCamera.apk
Conversations.apk
SocialMessaging.apk

Install-
Must be DeOdexed! Download and place on SD-EXT. Reboot in to CWR. If you don't have an up to date backup now is the time! Always make sure to have a backup. Flash and Reboot! First boot may take some time so don't stress.

Screen Shots:

UnL3ash3d [D3]BLURR3d:

hift3R2.3 - Base(Blurr3d)/TpaX

Stock DeOdexed TOG - v0.8 still available in Developer thread.

Download: Make sure to download the theme for your build!!!

NEW! - TOG-v1.2 for Eclipse-v2.2 - Download Now!

Out Dated:

TOG-v0.9-Liberty3-v1.0 - Download Now!

TOG-v0.9-Liberty-RC1 - Download Now!

TOG-v0.9-UnL3ah3d[R3]Blurr3d2.0 - Download Now!

TOG-v0.9-Unl3ash3d[D3]Blurr3d2.1 - Download Now!

TOG-v1.0 - hift3R2.1/Base - Download Now!

*TOG-v1.1 - Eclipse2.0. - Download Now!

Alternate BlureHome2 Dock Themes: Download and flash just as you would the entire theme.
*Screenshots on post 42*

BlurHome2-BlackDock - Download Now!

BlurHome2-Green/Black - Download Now!

BlurHome2-Transparent - Download Now!

Like it? Feel free to Donate... I need some coffee! lol

·
Android Beginner
11 Posts
My favorite theme so far, and not too busy. Any chance youre going to theme the notification power controls? Just a suggestion, but the darker green accents (divider lines in settings) would look good android green, same with the volume slider controls. For whatever reason the bionic screen can not render dark green very well. Keep up the great work!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

·
Android Themer
544 Posts
Yep. This release is for the newest liberty as far as I know of. Liberty RC1. I just started this post separate for the theme section. When I get a chance I'll be moving all of them over here.

I'm loving lib btw!

·
Thread Killer
1,500 Posts
There's a new version of Liberty that was released this afternoon. Liberty 3. That's what we're referring to not RC1. Can u port it when u get a chance? Love it!

·
Android Themer
544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
My favorite theme so far, and not too busy. Any chance youre going to theme the notification power controls? Just a suggestion, but the darker green accents (divider lines in settings) would look good android green, same with the volume slider controls. For whatever reason the bionic screen can not render dark green very well. Keep up the great work!

Thanks. I've always been partial to less. As far as the notifications how do you mean? Just the colors? I do actually wanna make some adjustments to progress bars... I appreciate the feedback btw!

·
Android Themer
544 Posts
Ahh... let me download now. Ill port soon.
It was a busy day haven't gotten a chance to catch up

Edit. Downloading now. Will update on progress!

·
Thread Killer
1,500 Posts
Understood bro. Ur gonna like it. U can edit the dropdown text now and add some blur back in if u want. Root browser included so no need for root explorer anymore. Very nice. Will be perfect with TOG over it = )

·
Android Themer
544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Understood bro. Ur gonna like it. U can edit the dropdown text now and add some blur back in if u want. Root browser included so no need for root explorer anymore. Very nice. Will be perfect with TOG over it = )
Ok where's the download? I. Downloaded the one from the forum "Liberty 3 RC1" flashed and I'm not seeing any difference. TOG does flash over as well as a light blue I have in the works.

·
Android Themer
544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Flashed themes will due to over writing framework and systemui. You should be able to make adjustments as normal after flashing though.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Love the theme! Can't wait to see it updated to Lib Version 1.

If you don't mind me asking, what XML files did you edit to get the white text in the notification tray as seen in the second screenshot (where it says USB Connection)? Trying out my own edits on Liberty's default theme and I can't for the life of me find where it's at.

·
Android Themer
544 Posts
This works on the newest liberty... lib3-1-gold.zip or however it is... I'm running it right now...

As far as the XML... pm me... I'll get you an answer.

·
Thread Killer
1,500 Posts
What I meant when I said it overrides the pulldown editor, was that now u can edit it to say anything u want. I had my name up there instead of Verizon wireless. Flashed the theme and it said Verizon wireless. Went into liberty settings to change it back to my name and it wouldn't stick. After I try to apply it the Verizon wireless banner is still there. No biggie and I'm sure you'll get it straightened out

1 - 20 of 101 Posts