Android OS Forum banner
61 - 80 of 101 Posts

·
Android Themer
544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #61 ·
Just keeping you informed... I'm back on Liberty for updates to TOG... I've got my updates completed so as time permits I'll get to work on that Textured Status bar... lol I'm gonna have to work some overtime to buy a second phone... this flashing from ROM to ROM on my main phone is getting old quick! I can't get a good feel for any of the ROM's....

·
Android Themer
544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #65 ·
I'll do a port for eclipse. I've been out of town this weekend. But I'll get something going soon.

Sent from my Delicious Fasinate Ice Cream Sandwhich!

·
Registered
219 Posts
lifebeginsfriday said:
I'll do a port for eclipse. I've been out of town this weekend. But I'll get something going soon.

whenever works man...red bliss will do til then

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using RootzWiki Forums

·
Android Themer
544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #68 ·
Not as of yet... I had a self-inflicted computer malfuntion... got it bafk online last night so should be updating soon.

·
ROM Psycho
1,102 Posts
Eclipse is thirsty for some ginger

A nice glass of Ginger ale should help. lol.... no but seriously I would like to see this and other themes on Eclipse too.

·
Registered
219 Posts
lifebeginsfriday said:
That's actually in the works... Touch of Ginger for eclipse that is.. I've kinda been holding off waiting for the final 1.2

Sent from my BIONICnex using Tapatalk
figured that was the case, don't blame ya for that. Can't wait, been sticking with Eclipse for a while now.

·
Android Themer
544 Posts
I will be as well... So expect most if not all of my themes to been released for Eclipse only... I explained in a little more detail in the RedBliss thread.

Sent from my BIONICnex using Tapatalk

·
Android Themer
544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #80 ·
yeah... I've noticed a couple of items... I've switched back to the Bionic for now so I can run test it for a few days. I'll update accordingly. If you don't mind pm me things you notice as well. or catch me on talk - [email protected]

61 - 80 of 101 Posts