Android OS Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Android Beginner
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So... I've been gone for a while but today i decided i need to stop being lazy and pump out a theme. So here i am with a good start at tw4 for jt's amazing new vanilla gingerbread. Took alot of work but ive got the framework-res.apk and Systemui.apk completely done. Ill start on some of the apps tomorrow, and i have a feeling ill have to be creative in getting the aosp apps to look like touchwiz, but it will be fun.

NOTE: I'm not gonna do any themes for cm7 until theres a stable finished project... (i will not theme a rom that changes every night kthx.)

I don't have any screenshots for you but i think you guys know what to expect from my theme for comm rom... basically the same theme but a little more similar to the ec09 leak.

HUGE PROPS TO dreamsforgotten and notta for the quickpanel mod for vanilla gingerbread!!!!!!!!!!! I also made very heavy tweaks to the mod to include text and fix problems in the smali code displaying incorrect icons and unaligned text.

Download:

http://www.mediafire.com/?k6bl4q1qc64yqbj (7/31 build)

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/12726641/tw4_vgb_8-04.zip (8/04 build)

·
Blacked Out Themer
349 Posts
The toggle buttons, I see you made that area bigger. Were you able to do that by just making the background image taller or did it require some code edits?

·
Android Beginner
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ecsnead69 said:
The toggle buttons, I see you made that area bigger. Were you able to do that by just making the background image taller or did it require some code edits?
it requires edits in statusbar_expanded.xml in systemui.apk.

·
Android Apprentice
160 Posts
I like the look. Any odds of getting this on v4?

·
Android Beginner
12 Posts
This is a great mod. Loved it on the original release of JT's vanilla GB. But don't flash it on v6, as it will not work and your phone will hate you.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts