Android OS Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Android Apprentice
276 Posts
thanks and we are glad that you all like it
as for flashing, never flash a theme right after a rom. with roms like th3ory's it needs two boots really
as his zip alines on second boot, so after flash it boots and you set it up then reboot and it zip alines,
then flash theme or whatever and you should be good and yes wipe everything but data and system;)

· Android Apprentice
276 Posts
My status bar disappear after flash on Crossbreed V6 and now i'm getting bootloops.
very strange no one else is getting this, have u used any there mods? the theme doesnt play nice with other mods. u may try complete wipe re flash rom do the two boots then install theme. if u flash theme right after rom u get bad things.

· Android Apprentice
276 Posts
This is way good to go on b1. Sorry for not getting my ass on hear earlier. Dentist insisted on drilling on my teeth. Lol;) rule number one now is when in dout check @droidhive.com. not that we don't love rw but the hive is just home.

· Android Apprentice
276 Posts
My phone really doesn't like this theme.. 2 install attempts (text book) lost status bar and drop down... lost soft keys got stuck in bootloop. Its a shame because it appears to be working fine for most:/

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
you have to have another mod messing it up. u havent used mastermods app?? full wipe on rom install?? then a reboot for zip aline(this is just a simple reboot of the phone not going into recovery or anything, off on), then flash theme?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.