Android OS Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Android Apprentice
716 Posts
Everyone make sure that when you flash our theme that you have rebooted at least once after installing Crossbreed v6. (just helps keep everything from messing up and takes only a few moments) - worth it.
I cannot get this theme to bootup no matter wth I do. I rebooted a few times prior to installing. this sucks..something is wrong here because a lot of people are having same issues. NO Disrespect but I think op should really look into this a bit more. A theme should not be this complicated to install IMHO .

·
Android Apprentice
716 Posts
I'm sorry to say that you must have downloaded incorrectly or have somehow messed up the flash. Because there are plenty of people who have flashed the theme after running Crossbreed v6 for Galaxy Nexus CDMA without any issues at all. We would look into it if everyone was reporting it not working, but since both of us have our phones and they work, with all of our testers phones working - and even Th3ory himself - then I don't know what to tell you.

That's exactly what we think. We have tons of people who have grabbed the theme from the Hive forum who haven't reported crashes or boot loops. :-/
i understand but ive flashed quite a few themes before and never this complicated. guess, it doesn't matter. thanks anyways. i click on theme link and d/l then place on phone then follow directions ACCORDINGLY. ive read a few people w/similar issue so i know its not just me. guess it does not matter. thanks anyways.

·
Android Apprentice
716 Posts
Not sure if N E 1 realize or experience this but the MMods cause this theme not to load whether you load theme before or after. Am referring to the battery and signal mods. If phone does boot up,youll have no softkeys.. rendering UI unmanageable!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts