Android OS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Huge Procrastinator
220 Posts

Original Theme made by pandaweb aka pandroid

Sup guys! I just thought i'd port an old theme from CyanogenMod 6. You guys might remember it. I have tweaked the theme a bit, and added a bit of stuff here and there. Enjoy the theme and don't forget to donate and thank!

Downloads!

Extras:

Also!
  • Zip themer is preferred for the addons, but metamorph may work too
  • Please consider buying the donate version and/or buying me a pepsi
  • Please report any bugs or mistakes!
  • All feedback is welcome! Enjoy!

·
Premium Member
638 Posts
Thanks for porting this!! Now if we could only get DarkEdge on CM7.

Reactions: destinydmm

·
Huge Procrastinator
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hmmm..... that might be on my "to-port" list... as soon as i finish with the final 2 drop theme colors and the surprise color

·
Android Lover
350 Posts
Dude, thank you so much for porting DropTheme! It was my favorite theme of all time on the D1. If you port DE as well you're a god lol! I'll definitely pick up the donate version once CM7 gets to a point I can use it as daily driver on my TB.

·
Huge Procrastinator
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
litso said:
Dude, thank you so much for porting DropTheme! It was my favorite theme of all time on the D1. If you port DE as well you're a god lol! I'll definitely pick up the donate version once CM7 gets to a point I can use it as daily driver on my TB.
Lol. Thanks! I never really used dark edge, but if I do port it, ill have to talk to the original themer first

·
Android Lover
350 Posts
I do have one request, though, any chance you could make an ADW theme to match the DropTheme Blue? That would be perfect. Also, do you know the RGB value of the blue so that I can adjust some widgets and whatnot to match?

·
Android Lover
350 Posts
Awesome, thanks for the replies! I've been suffering on my TBolt looking for themes that aren't glossy, rainbow colored messes (that comes off as really derogatory, sorry I don't mend to offend any themers, its just not my style but I do appreciate your work!). I was actually trying to start themeing myself to get what I wanted, but I have a lot to learn in that regard and not very much free time right now. I actually loaded up CM7 last night just so I could check out these themes. Nice work, and thanks again! If I can get my 4G connection stable on CM I'll definitely be sticking with it. On a side note, its so nice to be on an AOSP ROM again! I love the TBolt as a device but I can seriously do without Sense.

·
Android Lover
350 Posts
Also, for anyone who is interested (and if you want to add it to the OP), the RGB values for those hex codes are:

Blue: 22, 147, 165
Red: 235, 34, 0
Green: 99, 159, 15

Some widgets only have color adjustments in RGB, not hex.

·
Android Lover
127 Posts
holy crap, i love you man. these are epic

·
Supporting Member
55 Posts
Man I downloaded the red theme this is pretty sick! Wasn't sure I'd like it but you did a great job thanks man!

Sent from my Thunderbolt using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 32 Posts