Android OS Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
404 = Look Harder
1,212 Posts
[adiv=ipsBox clear][adiv=ipsBox_container ipsPad][adiv=ipsLayout ipsLayout_withright ipsLayout_bigright clearfix][adiv=ipsLayout_content][adiv=ipsLayout_right][adiv=ipsPad ipsSideBlock]File Name: V3NOM
File Submitter: Mastur Mynd
File Submitted: Today, 05:55 AM
File Updated: Today, 07:56 PM
File Category: Droid Bionic
[aurl=/files/download/103-/]Download[/aurl][aurl=http://rootzwiki.com/index.php?app=downloads&module=display&section=changelog&file=103]Changelog[/aurl][aurl=/index.php?app=downloads&module=post&section=submit&do=edit_main&id=103]Edit Mod[/aurl][/adiv][/adiv][adiv=ipsLayout_content]
MASTUR MODS

WELCOME TO V3NOM
CUSTOM TH3ORYPAKS FOR
[P]URITY AND HIFT3R

COMING SOON TO THE BIONIC BOX

This is a custom theme made for TH3ORYROM's [P]URITY and HIFT3R roms. There's a lot that I've done with this as you'll see in the screen shots and features provided below. This is a full UI makeover and the goal was to get you as close to the ICS look and feel as possible with our GB based phones EXCEPT GREEN! Be expecting to see another version added to the list once Dhacker29 gets ICS out of alpha stages!

THANKS!

DT and DH for these AWESOME ROMs
DT again for making me part of the TH3ORY T3AM
DH for helping me get the wallpaper chooser working
Capez for the ICS animations port
Everyone who has made a donation to help me get by!

FEATURES!

FULLY Themed UI
Themed Desk Clock
Themed Settings
Themed Dialer/Contacts/Phone
Green themed Mastur Mods Wallpaper Chooser
ICS Window Transitions

Best of All...

FULLY AUTOMATED SCRIPT!
(No need to wipe)

More to Come...

RIPPLE LOCK
  • After you finish installing, navigate to the Ripple Lock app inside your app drawer
  • Touch the Settings and go to Other Settings
  • Scroll down to Fix double lock issue and select Mode 3 (This is the most strict lock screen fix so expect lag on the first unlock)
  • Navigate back to the main screen of Ripple Lock and touch the start button
  • From here, you can go back to settings and set the lock screen up however you see fit
  • THERE IS NO STEP 6!! Enjoy =D
DOWNLOADS

[P]URITY 3DITION is the "Mirrors" download
HIFT3R 3DITION is the "Other Versions" download

SCREENSHOTS

[/adiv][/adiv][/adiv][/adiv][/adiv]

·
Registered
219 Posts
Mastur Mynd said:
There is a download for each please read the op
I always read the OP before asking questions...maybe you misunderstood the question. it was my understanding that the base was 2.3 or whatever and DT's paks upgraded that to 2.5. I'm asking if this does the same...

in other words, do I JUST flash the base then V3NOM or

Base + 2.5 TPAK + V3NOM

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using RootzWiki Forums

·
Registered
219 Posts
Mastur Mynd said:
All you need is the base and venom. sorry for the confusion and the abrupt I answered you. Just woke up and my computer keys still wont work right after last night
no worries man, 9 out of 10 questions are from people not reading the OP so I understand how you guys might expect it...flashing now...

for the record, V3NOM...the name alone is sweet

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using RootzWiki Forums

1 - 12 of 12 Posts