Android OS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Premium Member
530 Posts
This is my interpritation of Honeycomb (Android 3.0). Hope you like it.

27 Aug 2011 Change Log:
Updated to GummyCharged 2.0
Minor text color changes

Whats Themed:
Framework
Twframework (froyo rom's)
Systemui (gingerbread rom's, comming soon)
Dialer
Phone
Mms
Swype
Contacts
Browser
Launcher2
Google Search

Downloads in posts #2 and #3

·
Androddict
192 Posts
Speaking of glasses is there any way on this theme to have a 3g icon as large as the one in the AOSP white theme? I really have trouble seeing if i am on 3g/4g/1x while i am driving. Why is it important? Sometimes when I travel I have to restart the radio to get better reception traveling from one state to another. I do this every week. :)

·
Premium Member
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
andreiantal said:
Speaking of glasses is there any way on this theme to have a 3g icon as large as the one in the AOSP white theme? I really have trouble seeing if i am on 3g/4g/1x while i am driving. Why is it important? Sometimes when I travel I have to restart the radio to get better reception traveling from one state to another. I do this every week. :)
i will see about making a patch, but it will be a few days as im trying to get a few more themes out for gc 1.9.

·
Androddict
192 Posts
Hey gunnermike53 do u have any updates on the honeycomb theme patch? Have a great weekend!

Sent from Super gummy charged droid.

·
Androddict
192 Posts
Gunnermike53 said:
Honestly, I forgot. Sorry. I will try and have you an update by saturday night.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk
It's cool man. Whenever you have time. Or if you think there is something I can do to help just let me know.

Sent from Super gummy charged droid.

·
Premium Member
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
andreiantal said:
i have not forgotten about you i promise. i WILL have you your patch.

·
Android Junkie
35 Posts
Nice work on the theme Gunner this has really allowed me to customize my phone the way I want it :smile3: Here is my home screen using the gummycomb theme with laucher pro + icons and a beautiful widgets clock to keep everything in the blue theme.

View attachment 2332

1 - 20 of 35 Posts