Android OS Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
530 Posts
This is my interpritation of Honeycomb (Android 3.0). Hope you like it.

27 Aug 2011 Change Log:
Updated to GummyCharged 2.0
Minor text color changes

Whats Themed:
Framework
Twframework (froyo rom's)
Systemui (gingerbread rom's, comming soon)
Dialer
Phone
Mms
Swype
Contacts
Browser
Launcher2
Google Search

Downloads in posts #2 and #3

·
Premium Member
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
andreiantal said:
Speaking of glasses is there any way on this theme to have a 3g icon as large as the one in the AOSP white theme? I really have trouble seeing if i am on 3g/4g/1x while i am driving. Why is it important? Sometimes when I travel I have to restart the radio to get better reception traveling from one state to another. I do this every week. :)
i will see about making a patch, but it will be a few days as im trying to get a few more themes out for gc 1.9.

·
Premium Member
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
andreiantal said:
Speaking of glasses is there any way on this theme to have a 3g icon as large as the one in the AOSP white theme? I really have trouble seeing if i am on 3g/4g/1x while i am driving. Why is it important? Sometimes when I travel I have to restart the radio to get better reception traveling from one state to another. I do this every week. :)
i have not forgotten about you i promise. i WILL have you your patch.

·
Premium Member
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Hekdog said:
Nice work on the theme Gunner this has really allowed me to customize my phone the way I want it :smile3: Here is my home screen using the gummycomb theme with laucher pro + icons and a beautiful widgets clock to keep everything in the blue theme.

View attachment 2332
glad you like it. your home screen does look nice. you should post a screen shot on the screen shot thread.

also check out this page for some really amazing wallpapers.

·
Premium Member
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
jewofa said:
any chance you can change the color of the sms in the status bar? The icon is themed but when I receive a text it still pops up as the green icon in the status bar...

Thx
Really? Must have missed it. I will post an update in a few days when I get the wallpaper pickers done.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
jewofa said:
Great, saw it mentioned on other forum as well. As per the above, if you are going to do additional college wallpapers how bout some Arizona Wildcat action?

Awesome theme, loving it
Guys those arent my wallpapera, cyberwarior made them, he does take requests.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
stueycaster said:
This theme doesn't show up in gummytoolbox on GBE 2.0. Will it be an option at some point? It's the only custom theme I really like the looks of.
well. GrainOsand is doing a honey comb theme. its very well done. so i was not going to. so.....try honeycomb when its available later tonight or tomorrow. if after you try it, you would rather have gummycomb, i will port it. just post back here what you decided.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts