Android OS Forum banner
21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Premium Member
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Hekdog said:
Nice work on the theme Gunner this has really allowed me to customize my phone the way I want it :smile3: Here is my home screen using the gummycomb theme with laucher pro + icons and a beautiful widgets clock to keep everything in the blue theme.

View attachment 2332
glad you like it. your home screen does look nice. you should post a screen shot on the screen shot thread.

also check out this page for some really amazing wallpapers.

·
Tweaker
1,210 Posts
Gunnermike53 said:
glad you like it. your home screen does look nice. you should post a screen shot on the screen shot thread.

also check out this page for some really amazing wallpapers.
Those wallpapers are sick.

·
Supporting Member
99 Posts
any chance you can change the color of the sms in the status bar? The icon is themed but when I receive a text it still pops up as the green icon in the status bar...

Thx

·
Premium Member
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
jewofa said:
any chance you can change the color of the sms in the status bar? The icon is themed but when I receive a text it still pops up as the green icon in the status bar...

Thx
Really? Must have missed it. I will post an update in a few days when I get the wallpaper pickers done.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

·
Android Beginner
5 Posts
Hey Gunner,
I just saw the wallpaper link that you posted....excellent!!! Do you have one for the University of Alabama?? Since there's one of Auburn it's only fair that the great Alabama gets represented!!!!!!!!!

·
Supporting Member
99 Posts
Gunnermike53 said:
Really? Must have missed it. I will post an update in a few days when I get the wallpaper pickers done.

Great, saw it mentioned on other forum as well. As per the above, if you are going to do additional college wallpapers how bout some Arizona Wildcat action?

Awesome theme, loving it

·
Premium Member
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
jewofa said:
Great, saw it mentioned on other forum as well. As per the above, if you are going to do additional college wallpapers how bout some Arizona Wildcat action?

Awesome theme, loving it
Guys those arent my wallpapera, cyberwarior made them, he does take requests.

·
H.M.F.I.C.
289 Posts
Hey GunnerMike - is it possible to get the GummyComb battery icon in a flashable .zip file that I can apply it to the default theme?

·
Android Fanatic
195 Posts
"Halo said:
Hey GunnerMike - is it possible to get the GummyComb battery icon in a flashable .zip file that I can apply it to the default theme?
I believe it was posted at xda in the themes section

Sent from my 4G Droid Charge using RootzWiki Forums

·
Premium Member
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
stueycaster said:
This theme doesn't show up in gummytoolbox on GBE 2.0. Will it be an option at some point? It's the only custom theme I really like the looks of.
well. GrainOsand is doing a honey comb theme. its very well done. so i was not going to. so.....try honeycomb when its available later tonight or tomorrow. if after you try it, you would rather have gummycomb, i will port it. just post back here what you decided.

·
Average Android
262 Posts
Gunnermike53 said:
well. GrainOsand is doing a honey comb theme. its very well done. so i was not going to. so.....try honeycomb when its available later tonight or tomorrow. if after you try it, you would rather have gummycomb, i will port it. just post back here what you decided.
Cool, Thanks. I'll check it out.

·
Average Android
262 Posts
Gunnermike53 said:
Just went over to XDA and checked out Theme WIP HONEYCOMB. I like what I saw there. Thanks for the heads-up.

21 - 35 of 35 Posts