Android OS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
530 Posts
This is a merger of the basic 2.2 AOSP and Fascinate Detox.

27 Aug 2011 Change Log:
Updated for GummyCharged 2.0
Some minor text color changes
Re-themed MMS to look more "AOSP-y"

31 July 2011 Change Log:
Fixed the Contacts Tab in the Dialer
Fixed the number buttons in the Phone
Changed the swype keyboard to something that doesnt suck

Whats Themed:

Framework-res
Twframework-res (froyo roms)
Systemui (gingerbread roms)
Dialer
Phone
Swype
Google Search
You Tube
Camera
Gingerbread Keyboard
MMS
Settings
Media Provider
Google Talk
Contacts

Downloads in posts #2 and #3

Wallpapers comming soon

·
Android Apprentice
99 Posts
Gunnermike i just finally rooted today and i am now tossed up between bluemyst and this. This was one of my last themes i ran on my fascinate before i went to CM7 and OMFGB. I think i might just have to flash this now and see how it looks on my charge. How does the gummytoolbox work? is it similar to the CM7 themer where you can change themes with just selecting them?

·
Premium Member
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
fitti28 said:
Gunnermike i just finally rooted today and i am now tossed up between bluemyst and this. This was one of my last themes i ran on my fascinate before i went to CM7 and OMFGB. I think i might just have to flash this now and see how it looks on my charge. How does the gummytoolbox work? is it similar to the CM7 themer where you can change themes with just selecting them?
its command based for now. we are working on the gui now.

·
Android Lover
179 Posts
Can this be installed with CM7 ROMs? I'm really wanting to try it but can't risk it until after work. Bricked my phone before while at work and it makes for long day. Lol

·
Developer
1,002 Posts
"mwaters33 said:
Can this be installed with CM7 ROMs? I'm really wanting to try it but can't risk it until after work. Bricked my phone before while at work and it makes for long day. Lol
This is only for Droid Charge based roms!!!!! You may brick your phone if you install this!

·
Android Addict
1,186 Posts
Thanks for the theme, I like it. It looks a lot like the original Android theme but I guess that's what you were going for since it has AOSP in the name, AOSP being Android Open Source Project.

I installed it via the GummyToolbox.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts