Android OS Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Developer
161 Posts
I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR WHAT MAY HAPPEN TO YOUR PHONE!!!

This is eventually going to evolve into a bigger theme. So stay tuned.

Breakdown:
Music.apk = Themed music widget
Settings.apk = Themed power control widget

Installation:

1. Put onto SD card
2. Boot into CloworkMod
3. Install this .zip from SD card, and choose the update.zip!

Screenshots:

Not ready yet:

DOWNLOAD

·
Android Lover
143 Posts
Blue for apex rc2 would definitely be my pick. The screenshot of the blue really "pops"... for lack of a better term.

·
Android Lover
143 Posts
Webst3r said:
The apk in the post works with Apex RC2

Already running it!! I am more looking for the blue framework tweaks for the notifications etc... to make it all mesh. See? Not loving the green!

·
Developer
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
milky said:
Already running it!! I am more looking for the blue framework tweaks for the notifications etc... to make it all mesh. See? Not loving the green!
Yeah, I'm working on the rest of the theme. Will release by the end of this week.

·
Droid'r, Gamer, DJ
15 Posts
in the meantime, try installing apex-REVOlution theme then installing icon-update over it, thats my current theme setup, superb

request: pls theme the GoogleMusic widget! now that i have google music i rarely use stock music, just stream lol, awesomesauce

keep up the great work, would love to see this full theme and/or more updated widgets

cheers! oh, and stick with the BLUE looks sick on apex!!!! love it!

·
Droid'r, Gamer, DJ
15 Posts
love your homescreen setup, what launcher/theme? from the status bar icons looks like apex rc2 but i aint got no homescreen like that! haha, slick! share?

milky said:

·
Riding the Android Wonka-vator to the top....
391 Posts
Any way you can make these for Deodexed GB?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts