Android OS Forum banner
21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Thanks for this theme, loving it so far. A few requests since you asked...

A numeric dialer is the main thing keeping me from using this as my daily, and if it was in greyscale, all the better. The signal and wifi icons in greyscale would be awesome too. I like the softkeys, but they are a little hard to see, is there any way to just use text instead of an icon? (back, home, task)

Thanks a million, it's people like you that make the Gnex the best.

·
Somebody
89 Posts
Great job on this Theme. I'm liking forward to seeing what you have in store with the boot logo.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

·
Requiem Dev
605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Great job on this Theme. I'm liking forward to seeing what you have in store with the boot logo.

Thank you. I'm currently revamping the theme, after a lot of people have called for a more standardized numeric dialer, and some softkey changes. I'll still make the theme available, as it is now, for anyone who wants something a little different, but I think the dialer and keys are priority #1 for the next release.

I'm also kinda holding on for the next Affinity build, son I don't have to create the theme twice, lol. Hopefully we'll see something soon, but honestly, if the new build isn't out by this time next week, I'll just push the new theme version through.

·
Somebody
89 Posts
I am willing to bet the recent announcement from ADA has damped the chances of another release. :). I am going to try building a theme over the holiday break....

·
Requiem Dev
605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
I am willing to bet the recent announcement from ADA has damped the chances of another release. :). I am going to try building a theme over the holiday break....

I still plan on porting to Theme Chooser
I may also go back to the drawing board, and recreate the theme for my current ROM, which is Rasbean 4.2.1. I don't plan on closing the thread, but I will be redirecting everyone to my website once I get a build together. Don't worry... Affinity may be no more, but Affliction will live on.

·
Somebody
89 Posts
Thank you kind sir. I'm hoping once I get started you can be a resource to me for questions....

·
Requiem Dev
605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
Hey everyone! If anyone is still checking in here, I've got a little surprise... I'm in the private testing stage for my first ROM, and I'm looking to add a few more testers to the group.

At the moment, I only have a Toro build done, so if any of you still have your VZW Nexus, and would like to test, send me a PM with your Google+ information (just your name), and I'll send you an invite to the testing community.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Hey everyone! If anyone is still checking in here, I've got a little surprise... I'm in the private testing stage for my first ROM, and I'm looking to add a few more testers to the group.

At the moment, I only have a Toro build done, so if any of you still have your VZW Nexus, and would like to test, send me a PM with your Google+ information (just your name), and I'll send you an invite to the testing community.
Damn !! I have maguro. :)

grtz from the crazy basterd from holland. and i love maguro roms.!!.

Reactions: jjhiza

·
Requiem Dev
605 Posts
Damn !! I have maguro. :)

grtz from the crazy basterd from holland. and i love maguro roms.!!.
As soon as I have Toro 100% stable, I'll move on to Maguro. I only have my personal device to test on at the moment, so I can't move very quickly. I'll definitely keep you in mind once Maguro testing begins... Probably some time next week.

Edit: Actually, just PM me your G+ name, and I'll add you to the group. That way you'll be able to track when I have a Maguro build ready, and I won't have to remember. Lol

21 - 33 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.