Android OS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Android Apprentice
Joined
·
95 Posts
I decided to hold off on this for a little while. I will finish it for everyone except chown as soon as I can.
 

Attachments

·
Android Apprentice
Joined
·
99 Posts
His this looks good so far. I can't wait to see final. Did you pull from xda

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk
 

·
Android Apprentice
Joined
·
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
"fitti28 said:
His this looks good so far. I can't wait to see final. Did you pull from xda

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk
Just postponed, i want to finish my honeycomb theme first. I was doing 10 things at once but not finishing anything. Ill get to it soon..
 

·
Android Fanatic
Joined
·
195 Posts
"bdua3045 said:
when.is this gonna be released?

Sent from my Gummy Charged GBE 2.0 using RootzWiki Forums
he says probably by the end of the weekend, he's got some family stuff to take care of

Sent from my Droid Charge using RootzWiki Forums
 

·
Android Fanatic
Joined
·
195 Posts
"CHOWN Rootwiki said:
this stupid theme is never going to be released.. its been link a month already.. whoever is making this blows real hard
hey hey hey calm down bro, GrainOsand has a ton of theme work to get done and has been busy with family matters lately, plus has Gummy themes to work on before this... at XDA he stated the Gummy ones come first (not to mention updating all of them to the new EP1W leak), and another themer has offered to help finish so give it some time

Sent from my Droid Charge using RootzWiki Forums
 

·
Android Beginner
Joined
·
4 Posts
CHOWN Rootwiki said:
this stupid theme is never going to be released.. its been link a month already.. whoever is making this blows real hard
(Sarcasm) How dare he not rush to provide a free service to make your phone better! (/sarcasm)

Take it down a peg buddy. He makes some great themes that take time.
 

·
Android Apprentice
Joined
·
95 Posts
"CHOWN Rootwiki said:
this stupid theme is never going to be released.. its been link a month already.. whoever is making this blows real hard
You my friend are a doosh. I just finished the honeycomb theme and will finish this as soon as I can. I think Ill survive with or without your support.

Also, in I want to make it clear that I have nothing to do with the gummy themes. I am only responsible for a few themes. GunnerMike invest alot of time into gummy toolbox/themes and deserves all the credit. My themes wouldnt even be in there if not for him.
 

·
Android Fanatic
Joined
·
195 Posts
"Grainosand said:
You my friend are a doosh. I just finished the honeycomb theme and will finish this as soon as I can. I think Ill survive with or without your support.

Also, in I want to make it clear that I have nothing to do with the gummy themes. I am only responsible for a few themes. GunnerMike invest alot of time into gummy toolbox/themes and deserves all the credit. My themes wouldnt even be in there if not for him.
good to know, guess I meant the ones FOR Gummy then lol :p I will wait patiently to see this one as well, a cyan theme would be cool

Sent from my Droid Charge using RootzWiki Forums
 

·
Android Apprentice
Joined
·
40 Posts
To anybody who would like to complain about how this theme hasn't been released, go make your own ICS theme if your in such a hurry.
 

·
Average Android
Joined
·
106 Posts
"yutzybrian said:
To anybody who would like to complain about how this theme hasn't been released, go make your own ICS theme if your in such a hurry.
Agreed, people expect this stuff when they want. well guess what, its called open source for a reason, if someone wants a theme or a ROM and can't wait. Make it yourself. I will gladly be patient!
 

·
Android Beginner
Joined
·
8 Posts
I apologize for the mixup but I never wrote those insults.. If I would have seen this sooner I would have cleared this up. Im assuming it was my son, but again, very sorry for the misunderstanding. Great theme btw, looks awesome.
 

·
Syboxez - the secret dev.
Joined
·
167 Posts
I believe him for his release of newer debug radios. He doesn't seem like he would say that.
 
1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Top