Android Beginner
56 Posts
Mod Type:: Theme

Difficulty:: Easy

Mod Status:: Beta

Apply In:: CWM Recovery

Requires Root:: Yes

Source::
This is a zipthemer theme. Should work for all TW ROMs.

My goal is to get rid of all of the non ICS Blue colors in place for ICS or white depending on what area the color is.

NOTE: JB Users, make sure to uncheck the li-droid part in zipthemer before creating your zip.

Features

*ICS Blue Clock with smaller AM/PM
*ICS Blue Battery Icon and %
*ICS Blue Toggles
*ICS Blue Signal Icon and Data Arrows
*ICS Blue WiFi Icon
*ICS Blue Date and Carrier Label.
*ICS AOSP Quick Settings Icon
*ICS Blue MMS and Phone Icon

-0.02 Changelog-
*Added More ICS Blue to SystemUI. Still tweaking it in other apps.
-Added a theme to MMS. If u dont like it, flash the undo and rebuild by unchecking the MMS theme.
-Themed parts of phone, contacts, Gallery
-More to come in 0.03.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/zhru8lmy9fa0wf6/AOSP ICS Blue.zip

Tested on CleanROM but should work on synergy and beans. If someone can test and let me know.

Install Zip themer from market.

Also Personalized mods can be made.

If u like my work hit the thanks button or throw me a small token of appreciation.

·
phone swap addict
301 Posts
Mod Type:: ThemeDifficulty:: EasyMod Status:: BetaApply In:: CWM RecoveryRequires Root:: YesSource:: This is a zipthemer theme. Should work for all TW ROMs.

My goal is to get rid of all of the non ICS Blue colors in place for ICS or white depending on what area the color is.

NOTE: JB Users, make sure to uncheck the li-droid part in zipthemer before creating your zip.

Features

*ICS Blue Clock with smaller AM/PM
*ICS Blue Battery Icon and %
*ICS Blue Toggles
*ICS Blue Signal Icon and Data Arrows
*ICS Blue WiFi Icon
*ICS Blue Date and Carrier Label.
*ICS AOSP Quick Settings Icon
*ICS Blue MMS and Phone Icon

-0.02 Changelog-
*Added More ICS Blue to SystemUI. Still tweaking it in other apps.
-Added a theme to MMS. If u dont like it, flash the undo and rebuild by unchecking the MMS theme.
-Themed parts of phone, contacts, Gallery
-More to come in 0.03.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/zhru8lmy9fa0wf6/AOSP ICS Blue.zip

Tested on CleanROM but should work on synergy and beans. If someone can test and let me know.

Install Zip themer from market.

Also Personalized mods can be made.

If u like my work hit the thanks button or throw me a small token of appreciation.
Id like to try this, any screenies?

·
Android Beginner
70 Posts
User error. Are you using ZipThemer?

I've been using it for over a week on Vzw.

Sent from my SGH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
hey could u pm me info on how to use this and zip themer. Wanna use it t on jelly wiz beta4 Thanks brother.

·
Chief Smartass
2,014 Posts
Irtehun,

Could you copy and paste that zip themer tutorial you have up at the other site?

It would probably stop this thread from about 38 extra posts.

·
Premium Member
7,690 Posts

·
Android Beginner
11 Posts
Yea be great for someone to give helpful advice instead of just, you're doing it wrong.

Updated edify, imported to zipthemer, built it, rebooted to recovery, no luck. On the beans vrbma2 leak, maybe that's it?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

·
Typical Interwebz Troll
530 Posts
From my Jelly 'Beans' mods thread on XDA:

1. Download ZipThemer from the Play Store:*https://play.google.....mlwdGhlbWVyIl0.

2. Download the zip(s) you want to flash and the UpdateEdify.zip.

3. Open ZipThemer app, hit the settings button and select Update Edify. Then browse to the UpdateEdify.zip you downloaded in part 2. Then select configure. Then hit the back button.

4. Press [+Theme] button and add the MOD(s) zip files. Ex. B13_Trans_Bar_Sense.zip

5. Click [Build it!] button, the app will ask you whether to make an undo zip, I recommended yes or always.

6. The app will patch your apps and pack into an update .zip.

7. When done, reboot to Recovery, install the *-update.zip from the root of your sdcard. Ex. Beans13Softkeys-update.zip

8. Reboot and enjoy!

9. If you want to go back to the way it was just boot into recovery and flash the undo zip (because you selected that option right?).

UpdateEdify.zip

1 - 15 of 15 Posts