Android OS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts

This theme is based on the official HTC ROM Sense 4 (HTC One X). The best pictures in high definition, valid for XHDPI and HDPI (1006 devices).

Already available the first version of Theme Sense 4. For any suggestions you have, this is the official post, said the errors and I will help. The theme chooser still doesn't work 100% (not my fault, Cyanogen and team AOKP fix it) so that no negative vote possible failures in the theme.

I am working very hard and quickly update it. I hope you enjoy!!

Download FULL VERSION : http://goo.gl/ntfme
TRIAL VERSION ( LITE ): http://goo.gl/FIFWR

For the white version, you have to wait a bit, the theme chooser (created by the Cyanogen team) does not support changing text colors (primary), as is the possibility, the theme will be available in white.

If you get the following error "Sorry, this theme is missing assets for your device's screen size" hit apply anyways

If you get the following error "This theme was improperly compiled and cannot be applied" Apply the System Theme, Restart your device and try applying again

Changelog:

Code:
<br />
- Fixed keyboard<br />
- Fixed Trebuchet FC<br />
- Fixed the size of the closure of the status bar to expand - Fixed size HDPI dock devices (S2, Desire HD ....)
Code:
<br />
- New status bar (now with transparency)<br />
- Percentage of battery now in HD<br />
- Added status of 3G, the shorter bar suggests you: gray=not connected - white=connected. I did not want to change much the style<br />
- Added folders for launchers Nova, Apex, Trebuchet (circle and square). To apply: Configuration of the launcher - Appearance - folder background<br />
- Added dock, to implement: Configuration of the launcher - Dock - Show shadows (Thanks daman215 for the idea)<br />
- Black backgrounds for the camera, phone and browser (I've also added a black background in Settings on the Tablet)<br />
- Added many icons (especially in contacts / phone)<br />
- Changed the terminals USB_Connect HDPI<br />
- Fixed GPS status<br />
- Fixed the resolution of the images that appear when you call
Code:
<br />
- Fixed status bar.<br />
- Added icons: Music, Calculator, Calendar<br />
- Added icon toogles: FastCharge<br />
- Old icons 3g. I'll try to change in future
Code:
<br />
- Fixed size of icons in the status bar (alarm, bluetooth, quiet, vibration)<br />
- New status bar<br />
- Added the nav bar<br />
- New buttons checkbox (better visibility)<br />
- Added new icon when you're listening to music (status bar)<br />
- Now you know you are connected to the google servers -only wifi- (the gray ball: you're not connected, the white ball: you are connected)<br />
- Changed the icon for the launcher (the display applications)<br />
- Changed icons 3G (not displayed correctly, I'll fix in next update)
Code:
<br />
- Framework<br />
- Status Bar<br />
- Wifi & 3G icons<br />
- Launcher Icons<br />
- Contact<br />
- Setting<br />
- Etc
Weather Widget:
1. Download Beautiful Widgets ( https://play.google....eautifulwidgets )
2. Download http://goo.gl/myZJq and ( Copy it to: /sdcad/data/beautifulswidgets/scskins/ )

Wallpaper: http://goo.gl/JeZNz
ALL WALLPAPER: http://goo.gl/i3q2D

·
Android Apprentice
31 Posts
This is great man, thanks!

Would love to see some of the sense4 themes ported over as well, if you're up for making a few more bucks...

·
SHaDoW
77 Posts
Can confirm it works on P999 with AOKP Rom, stock kernel. Theme is great but battery bar is not displaying properly, the bar seems to overlap the signal icon. When using toggles in settings/rom control, the green checkmark is barely visible, could be a darker green IMO.

·
Android Beginner
36 Posts
Very nice theme !

·
Registered
52 Posts
Can confirm it works on P999 with AOKP Rom, stock kernel. Theme is great but battery bar is not displaying properly, the bar seems to overlap the signal icon.

Can you post a screenshot?

Thanks When using toggles in settings/rom control, the green checkmark is barely visible, could be a darker green IMO.

ok, i will fix

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
UPDATE TO V1.1

- Fixed size of icons in the status bar (alarm, bluetooth, quiet, vibration)
- New status bar
- Added the nav bar
- New buttons checkbox (better visibility)
- Added new icon when you're listening to music (status bar)
- Now you know you are connected to the google servers -only wifi- (the gray ball: you're not connected, the white ball: you are connected)
- Changed the icon for the launcher (the display applications)
- Changed icons 3G (not displayed correctly, I'll fix in next update)

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Now the status bar of sense 4. I was wrong in the image of the v1.1
may make any change but if there are many people who ask me to change ...

If you like well, let me know (it is exactly like the sense 4)

HAHAHH I've also changed icon Fast Charge, press Thanks if you like xDDD

- Old icons 3g. I'll try to change in future
- Fixed status bar.
- Added icons: Music, Calculator, Calendar
- Added icon toogles: FastCharge

·
SHaDoW
77 Posts
Very nice update! A couple of things though.

1. There's still some blue in the two pictures below.
2. There's a lot of space in the nav bar between the toggles and the dimmer, can we maybe remove 10px worth. If you're in landscape mode you don't really see any notifications unless you have autohide.
3. When you click on a app on the homescreen there's a blue glow around

·
Android Apprentice
114 Posts
Very nice update! A couple of things though.

1. There's still some blue in the two pictures below.
2. There's a lot of space in the nav bar between the toggles and the dimmer, can we maybe remove 10px worth. If you're in landscape mode you don't really see any notifications unless you have autohide.
3. When you click on a app on the homescreen there's a blue glow around

What clock is that?

·
SHaDoW
77 Posts
Couple more things...

When you go into the 4way reboot, all those options are in blue. Any option you select, the reboot screen before it actually reboots is in blue.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Couple more things...

When you go into the 4way reboot, all those options are in blue. Any option you select, the reboot screen before it actually reboots is in blue.
[background=rgb(245, 245, 245)]What[/background][background=rgb(245, 245, 245)] [/background][background=rgb(245, 245, 245)]rom[/background][background=rgb(245, 245, 245)] [/background][background=rgb(245, 245, 245)]you use?[/background][background=rgb(245, 245, 245)] [/background][background=rgb(245, 245, 245)]that's not[/background][background=rgb(245, 245, 245)] [/background][background=rgb(245, 245, 245)]my fault,[/background][background=rgb(245, 245, 245)] [/background][background=rgb(245, 245, 245)]if you use[/background][background=rgb(245, 245, 245)] [/background][background=rgb(245, 245, 245)]AOKP[/background][background=rgb(245, 245, 245)],[/background][background=rgb(245, 245, 245)] [/background][background=rgb(245, 245, 245)]is fixed in[/background][background=rgb(245, 245, 245)] [/background][background=rgb(245, 245, 245)]version[/background][background=rgb(245, 245, 245)] [/background][background=rgb(245, 245, 245)]37[/background]

1 - 20 of 41 Posts