Android OS Forum banner
21 - 40 of 41 Posts

·
SHaDoW
77 Posts
[background=rgb(245, 245, 245)]What[/background][background=rgb(245, 245, 245)] [/background][background=rgb(245, 245, 245)]rom[/background][background=rgb(245, 245, 245)] [/background][background=rgb(245, 245, 245)]you use?[/background][background=rgb(245, 245, 245)] [/background][background=rgb(245, 245, 245)]that's not[/background][background=rgb(245, 245, 245)] [/background][background=rgb(245, 245, 245)]my fault,[/background][background=rgb(245, 245, 245)] [/background][background=rgb(245, 245, 245)]if you use[/background][background=rgb(245, 245, 245)] [/background][background=rgb(245, 245, 245)]AOKP[/background][background=rgb(245, 245, 245)],[/background][background=rgb(245, 245, 245)] [/background][background=rgb(245, 245, 245)]is fixed in[/background][background=rgb(245, 245, 245)] [/background][background=rgb(245, 245, 245)]version[/background][background=rgb(245, 245, 245)] [/background][background=rgb(245, 245, 245)]37[/background]
I was on AOKP 36. I will upgrade to 37 and post back thanks.

·
Flash-0-Holic
1,187 Posts
how do you apply this as a system theme? as you stated in the OP, I get the "compiled" error, but I'm unsure how to apply anyways...

I see now, I'ma complete idiot, excuse whilst I go shoot myself in the foot.... LOL

·
Registered
72 Posts
I love your theme. The only problem I have is when I have an incoming call for some reason it doesn't display who the caller is. It only happens when I'm using your theme. I tested with different themes and everything was fine on different themes. I'm running AOKP B37

·
Registered
72 Posts
how do you apply this as a system theme? as you stated in the OP, I get the "compiled" error, but I'm unsure how to apply anyways...

I see now, I'ma complete idiot, excuse whilst I go shoot myself in the foot.... LOL
After the latest update I'm also getting the same error!

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
Changelog

- Fixed keyboard
- Fixed Trebuchet FC
- Fixed the size of the closure of the status bar to expand - Fixed size HDPI dock devices (S2, Desire HD ....)

- New status bar (now with transparency)
- Percentage of battery now in HD
- Added status of 3G, the shorter bar suggests you: gray=not connected - white=connected. I did not want to change much the style
- Added folders for launchers Nova, Apex, Trebuchet (circle and square). To apply: Configuration of the launcher - Appearance - folder background
- Added dock, to implement: Configuration of the launcher - Dock - Show shadows (Thanks daman215 for the idea)
- Black backgrounds for the camera, phone and browser (I've also added a black background in Settings on the Tablet)
- Added many icons (especially in contacts / phone)
- Changed the terminals USB_Connect HDPI
- Fixed GPS status
- Fixed the resolution of the images that appear when you call

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi Blackdub...

Just want to say that someone on xda pirated your paid app, give it for free and say it is his own work.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1827781

Your apk his "hidden" in one of the zip files he is providing.

Regards

P.S. Please check your Mails... I found some Bugs in your Theme on the Nexus 7 and i want to help to fix them. ;-)
Like your app very much and buy the donate version... this is really good work.

·
Registered
39 Posts

·
Premium Member
467 Posts
Great work on this, I'man old fan of HTC but now using the GS3 with AOKP, loving this, however it did say it was missing elements for 4.1, however I haven't spotted any yet.

Thanks for your work!

·
Registered
25 Posts
I use this basically exclusively when it comes to themes.

I have however noticed that when I attempt to use USB Mass Storage on CM10, it causes a soft reboot, here are the ERROR's caught

I hope this can be resolved! (GNote running 9-28 CM10 based rom)

EDIT: I tried to catch more error's, didnt see anything different, I also tried different theme's, Carbon works just fine, no issues with USB mount, only this theme

Attachments

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #39 ·
I use this basically exclusively when it comes to themes.

I have however noticed that when I attempt to use USB Mass Storage on CM10, it causes a soft reboot, here are the ERROR's caught

I hope this can be resolved! (GNote running 9-28 CM10 based rom)

EDIT: I tried to catch more error's, didnt see anything different, I also tried different theme's, Carbon works just fine, no issues with USB mount, only this theme
the problem is not the theme

21 - 40 of 41 Posts