Android OS Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now that we have root I'm taking suggestions for any kind of changes people want to make to the system. Its really basic stuff right now without anything more than root but we can change certain things. For instance I have a black status bar with a new battery icon as well as different background on the pull down menu. Let me know what you guys want and I can try to make it happen :)

·
Android Beginner
4 Posts
I would love to have a dark keyboard and phone parts again if you are interested in taking that plunge. I think the phone looks really sleek with the black and silver/white..Thanks in advance for your consideration.

·
Android Beginner
4 Posts
Thanks for the response, I checked them out and went thru all the steps but couldn't figure out how to make the file? You said you had a black status bar? I would love to use it if you are interested in sharing then all I would need is the on screen keyboard and phone parts to go black. Thanks again for the help!!!

·
Premium Member
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
k9nikita said:
Thanks for the response, I checked them out and went thru all the steps but couldn't figure out how to make the file? You said you had a black status bar? I would love to use it if you are interested in sharing then all I would need is the on screen keyboard and phone parts to go black. Thanks again for the help!!!
I use the gingerbread keyboard from the market. It's free and looks slick but let me look at themeing the stock one. I have a black status bar and some AOSP icon changes on mine. I'll pack it up in a zip tonight and post it here.

·
Android Apprentice
28 Posts
Blue circle battery in status bar and some inversion action on apps. That's what I'm looking for at this point.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
this week I should have some free time to start a basic theme. with a deodexed build now hopefully other themers and devs will jump on board and start making some cool stuff.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts