Android OS Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Android Apprentice
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey was wondering if anyone could help i cant get into my sd card when i connect it to my computer it says theres a connection but in my computer i see no removable storage and it doesnt pop up asking what i want to do like usual it says i have a This device cannot start. (Code 10) error code in hardware properties plz and ty

·
Android Apprentice
37 Posts
andrewddo said:
hey was wondering if anyone could help i cant get into my sd card when i connect it to my computer it says theres a connection but in my computer i see no removable storage and it doesnt pop up asking what i want to do like usual it says i have a This device cannot start. (Code 10) error code in hardware properties plz and ty
this does not belong in the dev forum

·
Dev and Samsung Leaker
332 Posts
uninstall all the drivers using USBDView
Then reinstall.
DO NOT USE Windows Update to download the drivers.
Use the Galaxy S Drivers. I think it even comes with a nice little setup.exe to install the drivers for you.

·
Android Apprentice
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
alright so i think its about to work as i can see my removable disk icon now but it seems to be stuck on installing CDC serial

·
Android Apprentice
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ok so it seems its not the drivers that are messed up as i tried to use my phone on another computer with the same results so im guessing it was right around the time i was trying to reparition it with parition wizard that it messed up any ideas what it could be ? it says my :F drive which is my sd card cannot start

1 - 9 of 9 Posts