Android OS Forum banner
21 - 40 of 43 Posts

·
Android Lover
562 Posts
Just send it back rooted. They don't care. They do not know what they are looking for.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

·
Premium Member
147 Posts
Can't believe this still hasn't been pinned/stickied ... easiest way to unroot the tbolt and bring it up to date. Thanks again trter10!!

Reactions: trter10

·
that dude
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Can't believe this still hasn't been pinned/stickied ... easiest way to unroot the tbolt and bring it up to date. Thanks again trter10!!
Kinda glad it hasn't, I have something big coming... ;D

Sent from my BoltThunder using Talkatap 2

·
Premium Member
147 Posts
Oooooo ... well I won't be able to use it, just sold the tbolt, but that looks awesome!

·
Android Androgyne
773 Posts
I'll check it out, thanks!

probably a dumb question, but...does your auto unroot tool wipe the SD card as well, or just the built in memory?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Thank you for this tool. I used it to unroot mine for warranty replacement and it worked perfectly. (I used ADB to root) Can't wait on your full Thunderbolt tool to come out of beta.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Ok, I think I have a pretty unique issue, any advice is very much appreciated.

Woke up this morning and my touchscreen does not work at all. Phone boots up. I can boot into bootloader and recovery and scroll around with the volume buttons, so I think its purely a touchscreen issue.

I do have insurance, but I would like to unroot and restore to factory settings before I try to file an insurance claim.

Phone is in charge only mode, but I am not able to tell if the proper settings are checked in Settings>Apps>Development.

I tried running your Unroot tool, but it hangs at "Searching for device..."

Any advice? I'm pretty desperate at this point.

21 - 40 of 43 Posts