Android OS Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Androidphiliac
43 Posts
So to show off my support for the site, I decided to throw together a splash screen for my Thunderbolt. Thought I'd share it with you guys. I'm not exactly a graphics wiz, but what the hell...

Version 1: Rename to PG05IMG.zip, put on root of sdcard and flash in hboot.
Download: http://db.tt/LxHzkcd

Version 2: Removed the blurred backgrounds and replaced with a dark shadow. Again, rename to PG05IMG.zip, put on root of sdcard and flash in hboot.
Download: http://db.tt/WE2Wek5

·
Androidphiliac
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
abtre said:
I think the blurred boxes take away from the splash screen, but other than that I like it.
I agree, I may try to tweak it at some point.

·
Androidphiliac
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It's not a bootanimation, just the initial splash screen that replaces the HTC on white background before the bootani. I may work on a bootani but it's a lot more work because of the large number of images.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

·
Android Apprentice
35 Posts
Nice splash screen. I also think think the blurred boxes detract from the over all flow. I'm still going to use it. Thanks.

·
Androidphiliac
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Splash Flasher, it's basically a batch file that can convert jpeg, gif & png's to a .img file. I'm pretty sure I got it from XDA. There's a text file included with it that you zip (no compression) the converted image with to make it flashable.

·
Supporting Member - aka crack giver
437 Posts
Dbagjones said:
Splash Flasher, it's basically a batch file that can convert jpeg, gif & png's to a .img file. I'm pretty sure I got it from XDA. There's a text file included with it that you zip (no compression) the converted image with to make it flashable.

thanks dbag ( im gonna have fun with you name no ****)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts