Android OS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Themer
332 Posts

This Theme is in alpha and currently works on Liberty GB for DX 0.7 and Apex 2.0 RC1

This theme uses as many Thunderbolt stock icons as possible. Still a WIP continued theming apps will continue.

I do not take responsibility for your phone. You already "Voided the Warranty when rooting". more be careful with ur own phone stuff....

ThunderX alpha for DX Liberty GB 0.7 and ApeX 2.0 RC1 only at this time.

Flash it in ClockworkMod recovery like usual, might take a few minutes longer to load. It is a large file because ive included the browser,etc which makes it a larger file.

For DX Liberty GB v0.7
ThunderX for DX Liberty 0.7 GB

For DX Apex v2.0 RC1
ThunderX for ApeX 2.0

Place this zip at the root of your sdcard (on sdcard not in a folder)
It goes black at the end because it's too short, so dont worry about 20-30seconds
I didn't make this boot animation or format it, its directly from Thunderbolt

For those that have Liberty Toolbox
navigate to Toolbox
>Liberty Tweaks
>>Manage Boot Animation
>>>install bootanimation.zip on SD
>>>>Reboot to enjoy

For those that want the BootAni NOT on Liberty
Download and place on the root of the sdcard (sdcard but not in any folder)(also make sure you delete anything named "bootanimation.zip" in the folder /system/media before using terminal emulator.)
>Open Terminal emulator on your phone (make sure its installed lol)
>>if you havent given it superuser permission yet type

"su" and hit enter and give it permission if you havent already​

>>>type the following after giving it superuser permissions

"cp /sdcard/bootanimation.zip /data/local" and hit enter​
"reboot" then hit enter​

when it boots up you should see it splash ur normal splash screen, then an HTC splash screen, The Thunderbolt animation, a static thunderbolt picture, and possible about 20-30 seconds of black depending on boot time.

·
Themer
332 Posts
still in alpha will post what ive themed so far

ThunderX_alpha_Liberty

Most Images changed in these
SystemUI.apk
Settings.apk
Framework-res.apk

Some images changed, working on more
Account.apk
blur-res.apk
browser.apk
calculator.apk

Also included: Adds Stock Thunderbolt notification & ui sounds and ringtones

Want stock htc thunderbolt wallpapers? go here| htc thunderbolt wallpaper app built by @davekover

·
Superuser
258 Posts
It just plays nicer when you go to make backups or do a factory reset (if all the signatures match). Otherwise, apps tend to disappear (settings being the most notorious).

·
Themer
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
OK I was jw I was worried it wasn't working for someone ill get on n do it on next release

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

·
Android Lover
318 Posts
Something strange going on with the signal meter. It keeps flip flopping back and forth from apex meter to thunderbolt. It actually seems to go to apex when I get full signal and then when it drops it goes back to bolt. Very weird

·
Superuser
258 Posts
He must have forgot to theme the 'fully' icons. I did that in REVOlution. It's a PITA porting 2.2 themes to 2.3 since a lot of the file names changed.

·
Themer
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Fabolous said:
He must have forgot to theme the 'fully' icons. I did that in REVOlution. It's a PITA porting 2.2 themes to 2.3 since a lot of the file names changed.
it really is or bringing a theme from sense, or anything for that matter, into 2.3 motoCrud

·
Themer
45 Posts
Fabolous said:
It just plays nicer when you go to make backups or do a factory reset (if all the signatures match). Otherwise, apps tend to disappear (settings being the most notorious).
Thank you for this, this has been a problem i have been having because i was adding the modified files to the apk instead of signing the apk in my theme... want to thank you here because you posted it here

·
Themer
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
haxatak said:
is this safe to flash to RC2? i know it says RC1 but how different could they be?
I haven't tried with rc2 or anything beyond .6 n .7 of liberty ill update them this weekend hopefully I've been playing with cm7

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.