Android OS Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
teh Jax
2,677 Posts
This is not my (Jaxidian's) theme. This theme was created by and is maintained by XsMagical. I am cross-posting this with permission because a) I love this theme and therefore want to b) help expose the theme to more people. I believe this is one of the best "white" themes available!

The *official* home:

"XsMagical said:
This is my latest theme, Whiteout for CM7, EVO Deck & OMGB

For download links and change log, View second post.

·
teh Jax
2,677 Posts
Changelog/Links:

"XsMagical said:
ChangeLog for 1.3.9
  • New Core for the theme APK (Thanks Mr_DSL)
  • Rethemed all the status bars
  • New Dialer
  • 4 New Launcher pro Docks (preferences>Appearance Settings>Dock Background)
  • Lots of new icons (More to come in 1.4)
  • Updated the white keyboard
  • Themed Facebook (90% complete)
  • Themed Google + App (50% Complete)
  • Themed XDA app
  • New popup notifications
  • New launcher button for launcher pro
  • New HD loading Spinners
  • Changed battery animation
  • New Icons for the status bar
  • Lots of White.
  • Other things i cant think of right now.

DOWNLOAD LINKS

Download 1.3.9 HDPI
http://www.multiupload.com/V3SZJ4LZJG

Download 1.3.9 MDPI
http://www.multiupload.com/YRQ61TBQ3D
There is currently no preview for MDPI
I have no way of testing MDPI so if there is an issue with this theme, please email me at XsMagical {AT} Gmail {DOT} com

Download Fancy Widget Clock from the screenshot
http://www.multiupload.com/ORDHZI0PQH
Be sure to reboot after installing this for full effect!

·
Premium Member
182 Posts
Thanks for posting this up. I love white themes and I probably would never have found it otherwise. Going to sign up over at the site its posted just to give props for a sweet theme!!

·
Premium Member
182 Posts
fineazbro said:
this only work for the htc evo right? or it can be used for other phone like NS.
thanks
You can apply it to different phones as long as the rom you are running has the theme choser. I am running it right now on the D2.

It also makes a difference if your device is hdpi or mdpi.

·
Premium Member
182 Posts
fineazbro said:
i prob. sound silly what is hdpi and mdpi?
Just did a quick search to describe it to you because I am bad at it and the easiest explanation I found was basically hdpi = high definition and mdpi = medium definition. Your device is one or the other and those are the themes that work for you.

·
Android Apprentice
11 Posts
JSM9872 said:
Just did a quick search to describe it to you because I am bad at it and the easiest explanation I found was basically hdpi = high definition and mdpi = medium definition. Your device is one or the other and those are the themes that work for you.
thank you very much for your help.. i install the theme it looks very nice..

·
Themer
50 Posts
I'm working on a new and big update to this theme, i need some MDPI testers. PM me if your up for testing. I will have a MDPI beta sometime this weekend. I have a beta of the new HDPI ready but its currently private until I finish adding the rest of my images.

All i can say is the new update will be build number 0.4.0 and it will be sick, lots of new status icons, icons, themed facebook, XDA and a few other apps.

·
teh Jax
2,677 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
XsMagical said:
I'm working on a new and big update to this theme, i need some MDPI testers. PM me if your up for testing. I will have a MDPI beta sometime this weekend. I have a beta of the new HDPI ready but its currently private until I finish adding the rest of my images.

All i can say is the new update will be build number 0.4.0 and it will be sick, lots of new status icons, icons, themed facebook, XDA and a few other apps.
Awesome! Can't wait!! :)

·
Themer
50 Posts
Ok the theme is almost done but im sure its ready for everyone to use. I been working on this thing all week and i need a break lol. Too many projects to work on so here is the link and the change log with updated screenshots.

http://designs.neweragfx.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=5

ChangeLog for 1.3.9
  • New Core for the theme APK (Thanks Mr_DSL)
  • Rethemed all the status bars
  • New Dialer
  • 4 New Launcher pro Docks (preferences>Appearance Settings>Dock Background)
  • Lots of new icons (More to come in 1.4)
  • Updated the white keyboard
  • Themed Facebook (90% complete)
  • Themed Google + App (50% Complete)
  • Themed XDA app
  • New popup notifications
  • New launcher button for launcher pro
  • New HD loading Spinners
  • Changed battery animation
  • New Icons for the status bar
  • Lots of White.
  • Other things i cant think of right now.

·
Premium Member
182 Posts
Yeah I am absolutely loving this theme. I thought it was sweet before but the last update put it over the top. Def one of my favs currently and will be using it often for sure!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts