Android OS Forum banner
21 - 40 of 92 Posts

·
Working on Project Green
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Version 1.1.5.63 Is now out. Download from the first post or just click Check for Update

·
Working on Project Green
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
thebowers said:
Drag and drop of .apks doesn't seem to work for me (windows 7). I like the idea behind this and look forward to updates.
A few more details on whats happening? What section are you using?

·
Android Apprentice
22 Posts
WugFresh said:
wow.. this thing is awesome. I feel like I should pack my bags on the theme porter I was working on. Looking forward to seeing new releases. Great work.. thank you for sharing.

{{ WugFresh }}
Wug, def don't throw in the towel yet, I use your tool like crazy! appreciate your work!

·
The n00b veteran
775 Posts
Hey ehoba, didn't expect to see you here!

Sent from my CM7 SCH-i500

·
Working on Project Green
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
ATTENTION THEMERS!

I am currently working on a preview section of idiot and I am having some trouble designing the best way to display it.
I want it to be user friendly and the best people to tell me how they want it to look and act are you guys that are or would use it.

So hen you have selected the framework-res.apk what exactly would you like to see in the framework preview?
Also for you themers that work on SGS phones that have twframework-res what do you want to see in it's preview?
I have already finished the settings.apk as it is pretty straight froward on how it looks.
I have plans on adding the dialer,mms, and contacts. If you want any other please let me know.

I am also adding some new toolbar options to display.
1. Status bar icons
2. Ic_menu Icons
3. ? What else would you want to see?

Any input you guys can give me will help out a lot. Every one that submits suggestions on how it should look and act I will add your name to the scrolling credits in IDIOT under Preview R & D.

Thanks
ehoba

·
Marty Mcfly/Theme Dev
912 Posts
Lockscreen
Notification Pulldown in open state with a couple dummy names/descriptions/times (to verify text colors/backgrounds)
Homescreen Menu (to verify icons/text colors)
Shutdown Menu (to verify Popups/text colors)

Just a few ideas...

·
Working on Project Green
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
Sorry for the lack of an update. I'm inyhe process of having finding a new house. I'm getting some work done on idiot but its slow going. Miui support will be coming soon.

·
Working on Project Green
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
i've been working on MIUI/CM support for idiot. I'm going to ask for some input.

1. How would you like to have idiot work on MIUI/CM? Exchange pngs in miui/cm with png from png db?
2. Should Idiot have it's own miui/cm png db?

Any kind of input will be Helpful.

·
Working on Project Green
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #40 ·
In the process of finishing up adding the basic MIUI support. MIUI png db and the ability to change out pngs along with a view of icon,wallpapers and lockscreen images.

21 - 40 of 92 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.