Android OS Forum banner
41 - 60 of 92 Posts

·
Working on Project Green
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
"chaotikcore said:
great utility man.any chance of being ported over to linux.i have it working with wine but it's a bit buggy.
Yes a Linux version is in the works. I'm having to rewrite alot of code for linux.

·
Working on Project Green
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
Updated OP. An update for IDIOT will be coming soon.

·
JTGR6
452 Posts
Thanks for this. I have been looking for this for some time and you have done it again!

I do have one question, when i try and port a theme, the port apk tab is greyed out and wont let me hit it. Also the ADB tabs are greyed. Am i doing something wrong?

·
Working on Project Green
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #48 ·
"Jgrimberg1979 said:
When i try and open com.htc.resrources in the theme porter it doesnt open it, all the other apk open fine in the preview panel
Hmm. Is this an OEM base theme for an HTC? I have not done any testing with HTC themes. So you probably are finding bugs\options that haven't been fixed or programed yet. If you will supply me with a link to theme you are porting i will look into fixing the problems your are encountering.

Thanks

·
JTGR6
452 Posts
Here is the link http://db.tt/TTnYEQr . Thanks for your help! When i double click on com.htc.resources nothing happens but it does allow me to hit "port apk" but when i do that and check the folder for where the theme is stored it, com.htc.res... doesn't show up in the framework folder but rather the system/app folder? framework.res.apk works fine.

·
Working on Project Green
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #50 ·
Jgrimberg1979 said:
Here is the link http://db.tt/TTnYEQr . Thanks for your help! When i double click on com.htc.resources nothing happens but it does allow me to hit "port apk" but when i do that and check the folder for where the theme is stored it, com.htc.res... doesn't show up in the framework folder but rather the system/app folder? framework.res.apk works fine.
Thanks for the link I will be looking into this and I hope to have a fix for it soon.

·
Working on Project Green
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #51 ·
Updated [OP] added current change log. Rearranged the post some.

·
JTGR6
452 Posts
I tried another theme and i still can't get it to properly extract and port the com.HTC.resources apk. It doesn't open any of the contents in the window pane. It allows me to click port but it puts the apk in the system app folder rather than the framework folder and the file ends up being on 1k and its empty. Any ideas? I am really looking forward to being able to port some themes! Thanks for developing a great tool like this! Another idea would be to implement update.zip feature that allows you to take the theme that you made or ported and creates a flashable zip. What do you think?

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

·
Working on Project Green
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #53 ·
Jgrimberg1979 said:
I tried another theme and i still can't get it to properly extract and port the com.HTC.resources apk. It doesn't open any of the contents in the window pane. It allows me to click port but it puts the apk in the system app folder rather than the framework folder and the file ends up being on 1k and its empty. Any ideas? I am really looking forward to being able to port some themes! Thanks for developing a great tool like this! Another idea would be to implement update.zip feature that allows you to take the theme that you made or ported and creates a flashable zip. What do you think?
I have sent you a PM addressing this issue.

·
Working on Project Green
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #56 ·
"Jgrimberg1979 said:
What do you think about adding "port all apk's" for when you just want to port everything that is portable?
I can add that. I will work on that tonight and have something up for testing. Also thank you for the donation.

·
Working on Project Green
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #59 ·
Jgrimberg1979 said:
Any luck?
Sorry I got hung up in another section. I should have some thing for you by the end of this weekend.

41 - 60 of 92 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.