Android OS Forum banner
61 - 80 of 92 Posts

·
Working on Project Green
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #61 ·
Yes I have been making a lot of progress. I have the port all button added. If you still want to test it I will send you a link.

·
Working on Project Green
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #62 ·
MIUI support is in the final stages. I NEED 1-3 SERIOUS TESTERS.

Testers will need to supply feedback and bug reports.
Testers are encouraged to give input on what could make it better.
Testers will be added to the MIUI Support Testers section in the scrolling credits.

Please be serious if you want to test this.

Thanks

·
Android Beginner
6 Posts
ehoba said:
MIUI support is in the final stages. I NEED 1-3 SERIOUS TESTERS.

Testers will need to supply feedback and bug reports.
Testers are encouraged to give input on what could make it better.
Testers will be added to the MIUI Support Testers section in the scrolling credits.

Please be serious if you want to test this.

Thanks
Im a miui porter/themer over at miui.us for the og droid. I have to take my mcat on thursday morning so I wouldn't be able to test until im done with that. If you need me just pm me or hit me up on twitter (TP4BAMA)

·
Working on Project Green
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #64 ·
Ok... I haven't been getting any feedback from the MIUI testers so tomorrow I will be releasing IDIOT with MIUI support. I will be adding more features to the MIUI support so keep watching.

·
Working on Project Green
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #65 ·
Updated OP version 1.2 is now available. Download full install or Help\Check for Update

Thanks

·
Working on Project Green
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #66 ·
MINOR update fixes bug in about section. If your running v1.2 click Help\ Check for Update and update to version 1.2.0.1.

Thanks

·
Working on Project Green
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #67 ·
Updated change log. A new version is almost done. Just some more testing and it will be ready.

·
Working on Project Green
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #68 ·
I'm going to be releasing a pre built PNG data base very soon. =P

What kind of images would you like to see included?

·
Working on Project Green
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #69 ·
In the next version of idiot mdpi devices will be supported.

·
Genius
196 Posts
Is there any chance that a linux version will be made? I would be happy to test/help build in any way that I can, just let me know.

·
Working on Project Green
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #73 ·
Hey guys an update is coming soon. I'm finishing up some final touches. I am adding one click root functionality to IDIOT. So if any of you have an old phone laying around and would like to donate it to me so I can test and add as many root methods to idiot I would be very thankful. Of course I would add your name to the scrolling credits as a donator.

·
Working on Project Green
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #74 ·
IDIOT v 1.5.0.14 Is not ready for download. Check out OP.

·
Working on Project Green
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #75 ·
UPDATE! v1.2.0.15 Fixes cut and paste bug in ADB File Explorer. Check out OP

·
Android Beginner
44 Posts
I'm on up to date Norton antivirus and it found your exe idiotv1.2.015 as a threat and wouldn't even let me install or open...it's a shame because I was looking forward to using it...not to mention I expected anything from here to be safe...it is what it is...

·
Android Apprentice
99 Posts
I just went to try out the new version and when i click on ADB explorer it tells me my phone is not rooted and i wont be able to access the system partition. But this is not true as i am rooted and i can use ADB without an issue.

Has anyone else reported this also?

·
Working on Project Green
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #78 ·
I'm on up to date Norton antivirus and it found your exe idiotv1.2.015 as a threat and wouldn't even let me install or open...it's a shame because I was looking forward to using it...not to mention I expected anything from here to be safe...it is what it is...
It is safe. What is happening is Norton is seeing a the file GingerBreak in the install package. This file is an exploit that is pushed to some devices and used to gain root access. I'm sorry for Norton catching it. Please reconsider using IDIOT.

·
Working on Project Green
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #79 ·
I just went to try out the new version and when i click on ADB explorer it tells me my phone is not rooted and i wont be able to access the system partition. But this is not true as i am rooted and i can use ADB without an issue. Has anyone else reported this also?
What you are seeing is a bug. Everything will still work correctly. This problem has been fixed. I am trying to finish up a maintenance update that should be release by this weekend.

·
Android Apprentice
99 Posts
What you are seeing is a bug. Everything will still work correctly. This problem has been fixed. I am trying to finish up a maintenance update that should be release by this weekend.
Oh ok great. Looking forward to playing around more this weekend. I wish there was more instructions on the different pieces to use.

61 - 80 of 92 Posts