Android OS Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
1,227 Posts
I just got a macbook air as a portable blogging solution / dev machine. It's my first mac in about 15 years and its a great little device, I have to say. The only problem was when I installed the android sdk... i noticed there was no fastboot. Everything I've searched for online says to goto the HTC Developer site... but it seems to have been taken down.

Well, after bugging my so called friends to death... i've found it. Plopped it on my mac and it works perfectly on my NS4G. just remember to create a path, or you'll have to goto the corresponding directory and enter ./fastboot devices or whatever it is you're doing

oh, once inside the.zip, rename fastboot-mac to fastboot

Here you go.

fastboot-mac

·
Supporting Member
820 Posts
How do you use it on the mac ?, it's easy on the PC but on the mac i tried everything and can't get it to go . For example if i'm installing a recovery on my Galaxy Nexus how do i do it using fast boot on the Mac ?.

·
Android Beginner
8 Posts
just remember to create a path, or you'll have to goto the corresponding directory and enter ./fastboot devices or whatever it is you're doing

oh, once inside the.zip, rename fastboot-mac to fastboot

Here you go.

fastboot-mac
Can you please specify the creation of the path? I am completely new to the Mac platform and am in need of some major guidance! Thanks for anyone that can help.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts