Back by popular demand...
I have had some people asking for links for my previously deleted toolkit.
So I have decided to revamp the toolkit for dev edition devices only. (Currently only supporting GSM dev (AT&T and T-Mobile) and VZW Dev)
With this toolkit you will be able to the following...
1) Root your device (unlock bootloader, install TWRP, install superSU)
2) Unroot your device
3) Return to stock
4) Debloat (google, moto, vzw stuff)
5) Activate mobile hotspot (VZW only)
6) reboot (recovery, bootloader, device)
7) Customize (bootanimation, bootlogo, ringtones, notifications)
How to use
1) Click download below
2) Extract zip file
3) Turn you phone on
4) Make sure USB debugging is enabled
5) Plug your phone into the computer.
6) Run moto_x_mac_tools.tool
7) FOLLOW ONSCREEN INSTRUCTIONS
Moto X Toolkit v2.02
v2.01 - Fixed some bugs with restoring back to stock, removed ReadWrite status (with dev edition this status is not needed)
v2.02 - Added downgrade from 4.4.2 to 4.4
- When returning to stock, or downgrading, USER DATA will be erased (no longer an option)
- There are only 2 variants of the dev edition so I changed to Verizon and GSM
Please do not redistribute/mirror this toolkit. If you would like to link it in any other thread, please include a link back to this thread, give proper credit.
As with anything you will find on XDA, I am not responsible for anything that occurs to your phone or computer by using this toolkit.
DHacker29 / Hashcode - TWRP
Chainfire - SuperSU
imnuts - VZW tether