Android OS Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Android Lover
626 Posts
It's only 1390... That would about 54% on the extended battery and about 97% on stock

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

·
Banned
675 Posts
For your $20 you could of got a rezound battery when they was half price and be at 1640 and not have that big brick attached to your phone.

·
Developer in progress.
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It's only 1390... That would about 54% on the extended battery and about 97% on stock

It has about the same mAh with a stock battery, thats what I get. now from dead, when I charge it, I can only get it to 57%.
The fact of the matter is that its a great thing to have if your battery dies and there is no where to charge it.

·
Banned
675 Posts
its just easier to carry a second battery then to carry that thing which is the size of another cellphone. Plus you don't have a cable plugged in to the phone as I see it causing problems if you go to answer the phone and forget its plugged into that thing.

·
Android Lover
626 Posts
Its a good concept, but I think it would only be useful if it was bigger 3000mAh? But it would help if you aren't near a charger

·
WTF YOU LOOKIN AT!
287 Posts
Where do you find the Rezound battery for $20 or $25 or whatever the price is? On the Verizon site it is $40. I would like to buy one but don't want to spend $40 if I don't have to. Thanks in advance for any info!

*EDIT* Nevermind. Just found the Rezound battery for 23.97 including tax and shipping. Should be here between Feb 2nd - 7th. Can't wait!

·
Registered
28 Posts
If you want better battery life you should go by the Anker Batter Charger with 2 batteries from amazon for $22 bucks they are 1700mh they out last the stock battery by a few hours and having 3 batteries means never running out of battery.

·
Android Apprentice
147 Posts
Where do you find the Rezound battery for $20 or $25 or whatever the price is? On the Verizon site it is $40. I would like to buy one but don't want to spend $40 if I don't have to. Thanks in advance for any info!

*EDIT* Nevermind. Just found the Rezound battery for 23.97 including tax and shipping. Should be here between Feb 2nd - 7th. Can't wait!
Where did you find the battery for $20? Thanks. Answer: Newegg.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts