Android OS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 474 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,812 Posts
Zaphod's Battery -N- Status Bar Mods

I am a huge fan of Chopperthedog's Mashup theme found here:​

However, I still like just a bit more color in the status bar. So I've applied some of the old Taste The Rainbow tweaks overtop of Chopperthedog's theme. Please stop by his thread (link above) and thank him. It's a very detailed theme and surely took a lot of time.​

** Special Thanks to Chopperthedog for not only allowing me to use his theme as a base for TTR, but also for taking care of creating the builds themselves. Chopperthedog is my hero <3 (#nohomo) ***​

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
systemui/res/drawable stat_sys_battery.xml and stat_system_batterey_charging.xml
look at that and you will see what your missing, once changed what direct to the 1-100 pns for charging
then jump over to sytemui/res/values/public.xml
open that and add 1 - 100 for both stat_sys_battery_ and for stat_sys_battery_charge_anim0
and that should do it if im not forgetttng anything

·
Premium Member
1,812 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Please post your results on that file. For me, it messed up the colors on the quick settings panel. and the brightness slider.

I'm trying to get it to compile against the proper framework, but I'm having issues with APKtool not wanting to cooperate.

·
Premium Member
1,812 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
This shouldn't have any effect on the search button. That is an option in the AOKP Rom. It's under settings/Rom Control/General UI/Navigation Bar Layout

·
Premium Member
1,812 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Does this affect the battery % that can be switch on a off or any of the other settings ?. Would love to use it if it does affect anything.
Well, since it has the text inside the battery images, if you turn on the battery text % it will have two sets of numbers ... But with this mod you don't need that battery text setting .. I have 1% icons for each battery level.

1 - 20 of 474 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.