Android OS Forum banner
421 - 440 of 474 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,812 Posts
Discussion Starter · #421 ·
I know, I know ... I'm sorry guys ... I've got a busy week this week at work (yea, I'm actually having to work a bit). What time I've got for coding, I'm trying to fix a few things on the NavBar and extend it to Tablets ...
I might be a bit getting this done. But I hear Chopper's theme is getting very popular now :)

·
Mystikal Flasher
113 Posts
Alright. I'll settle this time around. I'm like you though, I really enjoy the extra's in my status bar, but no worries man. I role with the basics until you get more free time on your hands.

·
Mystikal Flasher
113 Posts
Thanks Chopper. You are alright in my book man, taking the extra step to satisfy your fans. *teardrop* It's the little things......

·
Registered
15 Posts
This theme looks great!

However, I only have a Sensation (pyramid). I know the title says [Toro|Maguro], but will it work? If not, how hard is it to adapt it?

Thank you!

edit: just flashed the theme while on b32 and everything appears to be working fine so far.

·
Premium Member
350 Posts
edit: just flashed the theme while on b32 and everything appears to be working fine so far.
Heh, that's awesome. Before I could respond I looked at the creamy (pyramid) source and didn't see anything done to the apk's included in mod/theme to make it device specific. Thanks for having the balls

good day.

·
Android Beginner
46 Posts
Thanks for this great theme. I don't look at any other themes anymore. And I don't load up a new build until this theme drops.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

·
Private Dick
439 Posts
Hey chopper the dog, can you give us the small circle mod for B34? I'm running B34 with the mashup and the lock screen circle is really low on the screen cutting the bottom off.

Thanks,

·
Premium Member
350 Posts
Hey chopper the dog, can you give us the small circle mod for B34? I'm running B34 with the mashup and the lock screen circle is really low on the screen cutting the bottom off.

Thanks,
For some background. I don't touch the ring to avoid the cut off. It's actually a smali edit to android.policy.jar that controls the size of the lockscreen icons. But it is at the bottom of the first post ---> http://rootzwiki.com/topic/20665-toro-maguro-themes-aokp-323334m5-choppers-old-friends-plus-apexbrowser/

good day.

421 - 440 of 474 Posts