Android OS Forum banner
441 - 460 of 474 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Thanks for this theme. Downloaded B37 but will wait to upgrade until theme is ready. I'll be on this theme for many builds to come. I love it.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

·
Premium Member
350 Posts
Thanks for this theme. Downloaded B37 but will wait to upgrade until theme is ready. I'll be on this theme for many builds to come. I love it.

Waiting for it to be official. I made this mistake once
. It was posted (but threads weren't updated)/I went through the steps/a shit ton of commits were made/and bot was restarted/and had to redo it all.

On the theme engine topic. Within systemUI there are a number edits for the signal cluster bar/data layouts (non ics overlays) that the theme engine can't do. And I myself personally do not like the ics style of overlays of the signal cluster. So it will still remain as a flashable zip for the coming future.

good day.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Thanks. I thought it was official (but apparently now it is official). I have NO problem flashing your theme separately. I love your theme. Best of show!!!

·
2,348 Posts
Protip for those of you who want the on-the-fly convenience of switching to this theme from the Theme Chooser: flash this theme in recovery as you always have with chopper the dog's themes, and if you want to try out other themes from the Theme Chooser, go for it. Chopper's theme is now the "System" one in the Theme Chooser. Profit.

·
Private Dick
439 Posts
For those wanting the mashup with the 3G & 4G icons instead of the road signs - here. http://bit.ly/LNNYCQ

·
Premium Member
350 Posts
B39? Thanks in advance your theme is the best.

B39 was bad timing for me. Had to work at 5am just got home and now on to second job in rock n' roll
and I have a friggin wedding tomorrow (not my own). It'll be a tick.

good day.

441 - 460 of 474 Posts