Android OS Forum banner
21 - 40 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Can someone port the honeycomb theme to the latest axiom patient zero rom? That would be absolute tits. The last version of pz worked well with the theme but the latest version just boot loops after flashing.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using RootzWiki

·
Mystikal Flasher
113 Posts
Hey Chopper I just wanted to stop by and give you Cuddos man. I'm running Taste The Rainbow and Zaph said 99.9% of the credit goes to you! This is my first time checking out your work. I'm now a subscriber. If I could make one simple request, I ask that you just take a look at Cobalt's themes and his "Loading" animation. Your theme is already over that top but that little tweak, in my opinion, would just set it off. Great Job! Thanks!

·
Android Addict
383 Posts
Is there any chance of modifying this theme for the Galaxy Tab 10.1, AOKP, which is the P4 version? There are no themes at all for that device on AOKP.

·
Team Android
247 Posts
So the reset.zip would take off the theme and bring me back to my original look as if I wiped??

·
Premium Member
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
So the reset.zip would take off the theme and bring me back to my original look as if I wiped??

Yes. The same apk's included in my themes are included (unthemed from aokp) in the reset zip.

good day.

·
Premium Member
1,812 Posts
Chopper mentioned on his twitter feed that he's away from his computer for a couple of days.

·
Average Android
710 Posts
Yeah I can't wait for the lockscreen fix. I tried B32 on B33 and it broke lockscreen text and I had to pull android.policy.jar from B33 and push it back to my phone to fix it

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

21 - 40 of 88 Posts