Android OS Forum banner
41 - 60 of 88 Posts

·
Android Beginner
46 Posts
Chopper,

For some reason when I flash this theme I can no longer connect my phone to my computer. Instead of saying connect as usb storage it says connected as an installer. I have no options to read my SD.

I LOVE this theme. I am wondering if I just need to edit some of the files in your zip to keep it from making this change.

Thank you
Regards

·
Premium Member
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
Chopper,

For some reason when I flash this theme I can no longer connect my phone to my computer. Instead of saying connect as usb storage it says connected as an installer. I have no options to read my SD.

I LOVE this theme. I am wondering if I just need to edit some of the files in your zip to keep it from making this change.

Thank you
Regards
What device?

good day.

·
Supporting Member
471 Posts
Chopper,

Thank you
Regards
Yeah when you connect your device to the PC, I believe if u pull down your Notification bar you van toggle it to use it as Media Player. That's when I can access your SD. Also make sure FastCharge is disabled before you connect tour device. Hope it helps ya. Chopper. Good themes bro. Keep it up

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

·
Android Beginner
46 Posts
Yeah when you connect your device to the PC, I believe if u pull down your Notification bar you van toggle it to use it as Media Player. That's when I can access your SD. Also make sure FastCharge is disabled before you connect tour device. Hope it helps ya. Chopper. Good themes bro. Keep it up

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
I will give it a go again today. But yes, it says something like PTP mode and some other mode. Both would not let me connect. It would make the connect sound, then disconnect. Where is the fastcharge setting? This isnt the charging animation is it?

Regards

·
Registered
12 Posts
can you pls make the apex launcher compatible with hdpi devices? i mean its still blue when on 240 dpi but ofcourse when on 320 its not blue :D please :))

·
Registered
7 Posts
I have a question, which file do I change to change the background color of pop-up windows such is when I press menu or volume control, you know, all of those pop-up little windows. And also, how would I go about adding overscroll - bounce effect on screens scrolling up and down like it was possible in cm7. I miss that. Im on cm9a2, epic 4g touch. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

d[-_-]b

·
Premium Member
3,873 Posts
Guys you do realize it says in the title that this is for toro/maguro right? Chopper may choose to support other devices at some point but it doesn't make a lot of sense to ask for things or complain about things on devices this isn't built for.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using RootzWiki

·
Premium Member
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #55 ·
I have attached a screen shot of what my USB connection options are. Neither work. I select the MTP and it makes the connect sound (on computer) then it makes the disconnect sound and my check mark then goes away.
You have htc device. I have samsung device.

On a side note. Aokp 34 versions added to OP.

good day.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Great theme! The white was really starting to bug me. Thanks!

I have attached a screen shot of what my USB connection options are. Neither work. I select the MTP and it makes the connect sound (on computer) then it makes the disconnect sound and my check mark then goes away.
On a side note, the above occurs on my Epic as well, except I'm additionally prompted with a "Unfortunately, Settings has stopped." message when attempting to mark the check box.

·
Private Dick
439 Posts
B35 is out and they still have not fixed the lockscreen icon circle eh?

41 - 60 of 88 Posts