61 - 80 of 88 Posts

·
Omg Lazerz!!!!!1
811 Posts

·
Premium Member
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #69 ·
any thoughts on making this theme for theme engine?
The theme engine does not have access to editing a couple key xml's that handle separating the sig/data icons also the battery overlay text is also edited to fit mash up which te can't do.

In other news: OP is updated with versions for aokp 36.

good day.

·
Private Dick
439 Posts
Let us know when the lock screen fix is out for B38? Thanks.

·
Private Dick
439 Posts
B38 has the lockscreen fix built into the rom now. No need to make a lockscreen fix anymore.
Not from where I am looking at it. Its either too low or not as small as Choppers. My bottom icon is cut off. I admit its been addressed but still a touch too low. I use the same set with choppers so........ Maybe chopper the dog will do one more and communicate with Roman.

·
ROM Psycho
1,102 Posts
So I finally got sick of blue.suck.holo and wanted some of my old themes from gingerbread on the galnex. I don't theme market apps there are many fine themers and options out there for those. I like to keep my themes with just main UI elements. First up is Honeycomb'ish, it started as a port that was originally done by xda user bendbowden for the fascinate many moons ago.

Gotta say sir, The Honeycomb ish Theme is just badass and looks great. Thanks for your hard work... This is my new Fav, rock'n it now.

·
Premium Member
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #76 ·
Not from where I am looking at it. Its either too low or not as small as Choppers. My bottom icon is cut off. I admit its been addressed but still a touch too low. I use the same set with choppers so........ Maybe chopper the dog will do one more and communicate with Roman.
Yeah, romann did make an adjustment to it, but he still left it a little large. The source number for the scaling of the icons was "50" and the edited policy.jar I've been providing has it at "35". I saw when he made the commit to gerrit and tried to get him to go "35" but the final edit he made to it was "40". So I knew the edit was made3 but I was seeing if anyone noticed and if there was a demand for the edited policy.jar at "35". It's a smali edit that takes literally 3 minutes to do, so it's no biggie. But I ran with the "40" since B38 came out. I noticed it but after doing the edit and having them back to "35" feels much better. Link is in OP.

good day.

·
Private Dick
439 Posts
I'm getting errors in 7-Zip saying the lockscreen fix zip file is invalid or empty. Can you re-up it?

·
Premium Member
350 Posts
OP is updated with versions for aokp M6.

Also got a little bored with th 1d buttons in mash up, so had some fun in gimp and came up with some new ones that grew on me a little.
*pro tip* to get full effect set transparency hex to "00". i.e. #00ffffff. You can play with other transparency and color values to achieve desired effect.
Also included in both themes are the jelly bean animations that translate over to ics.

good day.

61 - 80 of 88 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.