Android OS Forum banner
81 - 88 of 88 Posts

·
Premium Member
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #82 ·
Hi just flashed it over m6 and latest devil 99, umm kinna stupid to ask but how do u switch off the nav bar.

Used the m6 honeycombish

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2
From widget selection in app drawer long press "systemUI" drop it somewhere and you'll be given option to make it "toggle have bar" or "torch".

good day.

·
Registered
22 Posts
From widget selection in app drawer long press "systemUI" drop it somewhere and you'll be given option to make it "toggle have bar" or "torch".

good day.
Thanks !! i was kinna worried so reflashed M6
atm on stock , but am gonna do it again coz
i like honeycombish theme the most out of the lot.

many thanks for the timely and solid updates !!

·
Premium Member
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #84 ·
Thanks !! i was kinna worried so reflashed M6
atm on stock , but am gonna do it again coz
i like honeycombish theme the most out of the lot.

many thanks for the timely and solid updates !!
It won't stick after a reboot but that shortcut will hide it anyway. There is an edit that fascinate users were doing to framework or systemUI to get rid of the navbar for good. Not sure what it is myself but most just use that short cut.

good day.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Chopper , if i remember correctly , till about build 35 or 37 , the option was there in Rom control nav bar settings in your theme as well , but it aint there any more.
and the option is still there in stock aokp for fascinate .
any particular reason for removing that ? if i may ask ?

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2

·
Android Afficianado
321 Posts
Forgive my naivety, but I've never used themes before. I downloaded the mash up 40.zip and flashed it with TWRP. When I rebooted the phone, it locked up on the x. I waited about 20 minuts, then restored the pre-install nandroid.I retried flashing and the same thing happened. I am using a 4.2.2 AOKP ROM. What did I do wrong? How is one supposed to install the theme please? Galaxy Nexus toro.

·
Premium Member
3,873 Posts
Forgive my naivety, but I've never used themes before. I downloaded the mash up 40.zip and flashed it with TWRP. When I rebooted the phone, it locked up on the x. I waited about 20 minuts, then restored the pre-install nandroid.I retried flashing and the same thing happened. I am using a 4.2.2 AOKP ROM. What did I do wrong? How is one supposed to install the theme please? Galaxy Nexus toro.
These are old pre-theme engine themes. The thread title shows it hasn't been updated since M6 which was 4.1.

81 - 88 of 88 Posts