Android OS Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Android Apprentice
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can someone post the touchdroid devs twitter addresses on this thread so we can follow the news? Thanks

·
Android Master Jedi
377 Posts
You're only missing drama I think...lol! @Jbruchon (the project leader) posted today that he quit. The only posts I've seen on twitter of anything productive have come from rhcp. His twitter name is: @rhcp011235. He has cwRecovery booted and has adb working in recovery and webOS.

sent via rooted THUNDERBOLT with Tapatalk

·
Thriller
481 Posts
sgtguthrie said:
You're only missing drama I think...lol! @Jbruchon (the project leader) posted today that he quit. The only posts I've seen on twitter of anything productive have come from rhcp. His twitter name is: @rhcp011235. He has cwRecovery booted and has adb working in recovery and webOS.

sent via rooted THUNDERBOLT with Tapatalk
These projects are getting ridiculous with the drama.

·
For Us By Us
287 Posts
Everyone has drama. And there are lots of people with counter personalities, which makes working together all but impossible. The best bet is to just check these forums a couple times a week. Android will get ported, there are tons of rewards for it. Development takes longer than you want almost always...

·
Android Beginner
8 Posts
Jordan8 said:
Agreed, some real devs need to step up & just do this.
Go ahead and step up man .

No one "need"s to do anything , but of course some progress would be awesome , but beggars cant be choosers here.

·
Android Apprentice
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
looking like rhcp is the new project lead. Also, CyanogenMod team looks like they are making ridiculous progress on porting GB to the touchpad.

·
433 Posts
I Am Marino said:
Did Touchdroid die again?
Probably. I personally just stopped keeping track of them since the CM team is working on it. Way to much drama for my tastes, lol.

·
Android Beginner
14 Posts
Jordan8 said:
Probably. I personally just stopped keeping track of them since the CM team is working on it. Way to much drama for my tastes, lol.
Relying on a group of kids was a bad idea from that start to be honest..

1 - 13 of 13 Posts