Android OS Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Android Beginner
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Quick question. I purchased three touchpads for my kids for christmas. And kids being kids I would like to find a hard case simular to a Otter box for them. i have read nightmare stories about dropping them nd they are bricked. has anyone found some that will work without modding.

·
ResiDEV 3V0
53 Posts
If you want to really childproof them, I would cover them in Sugru. They can cover everyrwhere. You can find a shell case and cover the corners in Sugru for a case that would be very hard to mess up and spend around $15 total per case. It will be more durable than even an otterbox for your purpose.

Sugru can be had in many colors and in multipacks. You can also make your own using silicon caulk and corn starch with decent results. Check instructables for the DIY version.

Touchpad + WebOs + Android + Ubuntu sweetness

·
Registered
65 Posts
I'm not sure plastic covering plastic is really going to absorb much damage if dropped.

You might look at some hard iPad1 cases. The HP Touchpad's dimensions are nearly identical to the original iPad's, and as a result they'll fit in most ipad1 cases. I specify iPad1 because they will not fit in iPad2 cases, as the iPad2 was several mm thinner and flatter than the iPad1, which is itself ever-so-slightly thinner than the Touchpad.

·
Registered
20 Posts
If you are looking to learn more about the fundamentals of mathematics, math online courses can help you achieve your goal. They are available to students at any grade level and contain a range of interactive resources to help you master the subject. To use an online course, you can select the level of your child and begin a free trial today. You can also explore the courses for free to see if they meet your specific needs. Here https://mcscanadian.org/spirit-of-math/ are the best math online courses

1 - 7 of 7 Posts