Android OS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 97 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Unfortunately right after that -

ATM we have a show stopping bug on the Touchpad with the input system that I haven't been able to workaround. No idea how long it will take

·
Android Beginner
82 Posts

·
Average Android
192 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
you won't regret, i figure out it is not worth for waiting. when ICS come out, it will be full of bugs again. And the another one or two months for ICS A2, and then another one or two months for ICS A3. And then still full of bugs......

https://twitter.com/...119964713824256

This news comes to me the day I sell my Touchpad to help me pay for my new Transformer Prime... Oh well, at least it is a trade up.

·
Android Apprentice
126 Posts
you won't regret, i figure out it is not worth for waiting. when ICS come out, it will be full of bugs again. And the another one or two months for ICS A2, and then another one or two months for ICS A3. And then still full of bugs......
Perhaps thats your opinion, but battery life aside the alphas have been pretty stable for me. Not to mention given how slow manufactures can take to issue updates, we'll most likely have it before many other tablets do.

Not to mention, this is a custom rom. If you're complaining about bugs, you're doing it wrong.

·
Registered
344 Posts
He said he got past that one issue he was talking about if you keep up with his twitter. It may be a while but will definitely be worth the wait

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 97 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.