DT and DH again for the IC3 Base
DT again for making me a part of the TH3ORY T3AM
DH for helping me get the wallpaper chooser working
Gunnermike53 for giving me some server space
Capez for the ICS animations port
Google for all they've given us to mod
Motorola for the shell for google's OS
xkape and lifebeginsfriday for giving me the transparent contacts/dialer/phone
Everyone who has made a donation to help me get by!

=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=| FEATURES! |=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

FULLY Themed UI
Themed Desk Clock
Themed Settings
Transparent Dialer/Contacts/Phone
Green themed Mastur Mods Wallpaper Chooser
ICS Window Transitions

Best of All...

FULLY AUTOMATED SCRIPT!
(No need to wipe)

More to Come...

CHANGE LOG

Initial release for [K]IN3TX

Fixed all text issues in Conversations.apk
Completely rethemed blur-res from the ground up
~7 hours total work to UI

=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=| DOWNLOADS |=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

Please note that if you are NOT using the ICS theme for ADW Launcher
you will have green contacts, phone and browser as well as an unthemed clock

·
404 = Look Harder
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
KillerG said:
Screenshots would be nice lol. You're a great themer.
I can't get you screen shots until its finished lol. I've still got a bit to go through. Here's what i've got so far
systemUI
Contacts
Dialers

Here's what I have left to get done
Phone
Browser
Clock
LatinIME
Wallpaper chooser
MMS
Settings
Swipe
Blur-res
Framework-res
Mot-res

It seems like I still have a lot to get done, but framework-res is the only one with a lot of pngs that I'll have to theme. I should have this done before midnight

·
404 = Look Harder
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Just so we're clear on this, there will me blue numbers in the dialer until I can hunt down what motors doing to cause that. I have pngs from ICS in here and hon3ycr3am, but something is overriding it that I can't find. Just wanted to throw that out there

·
Just Some Guy
1,436 Posts
Just so we're clear on this, there will me blue numbers in the dialer until I can hunt down what motors doing to cause that. I have pngs from ICS in here and hon3ycr3am, but something is overriding it that I can't find. Just wanted to throw that out there

Lol put it in the OP or you'll never hear the end of it

...Wait who am I kidding, no one reads the OP these days

·
Registered
305 Posts
Well I will surely check it out when you have it going. I'm currently having a little (too) much fun with Dhacker's ICS build lol. My last post has been edited and grown like 6 times because of things I notice that I like, that's working well, not working, something's weird, etc. lol. Hope you get to theme that as well when it's stable

·
Average Android
333 Posts
ok so this will be a rom theme built like the honeyscream? that you can flash on top of base ... stupid question anyways um
dude you work alot u have a regular job?
intruduce yourself since your part of tt family
you the only one working right now lol besides dh and his boring alphaaa 4.0 that will never see the light! !
Nooo he didnt yes i did ...

lol for real im kidding great job!

·
404 = Look Harder
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yeah I have a job, but money's really tight right now and I love doing this to keep my mind off of it. It helps a lot with every donation that I get because its taking that much more of a strain of my mother (landlord). I hate not being able to pay all of the bills that I have and have considered selling my guitars, laptop and phone just to catch her up on bills, but then I started theming and got a few donations and decided that I need to keep my phone and laptop to try to get more income and help keep my stress at a minimum.

There's not much to tell about myself that you can't find on my profile or assume from reading my posts. Im laid back and hard working but other than that im just a regular guy trying to get by.

Oops lol didn't mean to make this my life story guys. Back to theming! =D

·
Hello Moto
763 Posts
Mastur Mynd said:
Yeah I have a job, but money's really tight right now and I love doing this to keep my mind off of it. It helps a lot with every donation that I get because its taking that much more of a strain of my mother (landlord). I hate not being able to pay all of the bills that I have and have considered selling my guitars, laptop and phone just to catch her up on bills, but then I started theming and got a few donations and decided that I need to keep my phone and laptop to try to get more income and help keep my stress at a minimum.

There's not much to tell about myself that you can't find on my profile or assume from reading my posts. Im laid back and hard working but other than that im just a regular guy trying to get by.

Oops lol didn't mean to make this my life story guys. Back to theming! =D
Dont sell your guitars man you'll regret it. I sold my eric Clapton sunburst martin and I regretted it the instant I did it. Luckily I got it back lol

·
404 = Look Harder
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
z28nck33 said:
Dont sell your guitars man you'll regret it. I sold my eric Clapton sunburst martin and I regretted it the instant I did it. Luckily I got it back lol
Sounds like what happened with me and my B.C. Rich M7 signature, pawned it when we fell behind and my cousin got it out for me. My first guitar and my second guitar, who can say that with a M7 Signature lol

1 - 20 of 182 Posts