Android OS Forum banner
21 - 40 of 182 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Yeah I have a job, but money's really tight right now and I love doing this to keep my mind off of it. It helps a lot with every donation that I get because its taking that much more of a strain of my mother (landlord). I hate not being able to pay all of the bills that I have and have considered selling my guitars, laptop and phone just to catch her up on bills, but then I started theming and got a few donations and decided that I need to keep my phone and laptop to try to get more income and help keep my stress at a minimum.

There's not much to tell about myself that you can't find on my profile or assume from reading my posts. Im laid back and hard working but other than that im just a regular guy trying to get by.

Oops lol didn't mean to make this my life story guys. Back to theming! =D
*Blows in tissue* I feel you man... The economy has it us all hard... But I will see if I can scrounge up a little donation when I get the paycheck... I appreciate your work here bro

·
404 = Look Harder
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
*Blows in tissue* I feel you mean... The economy has it us all hard... But I will see if I can scrounge up a little donation when I get the paycheck... I appreciate your work here bro
lol
I didn't put that up there to get donations, but i appreciate all of you that are willing to help out.

I was asked about my life and I threw it out there lol Anyone who knows me knows that I'm an open book XD

·
404 = Look Harder
1,212 Posts
you think you could do a black and white
for shifter and eclipse
Well... Being's I'm a part of the TH3ORY T3AM, I think it would be in bad taste for me to make a theme for Eclipse now.

I may do a white theme sometime, but I doubt it'll be soon

Also, the link is going down for a second, fixing some aesthetics in the script

EDIT - ddemlong found an error with the Dialer. If anyone has loaded this up yet, you need to get on a different pak, the dialer/contacts/phone FCs

·
404 = Look Harder
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
Ok, Fixed the problem with the clock and dialer. All I have to do is retheme the icon and V3NOM [P]URITY 3DITION will be back up for download

·
404 = Look Harder
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
[P]URITY is V3NOMOUS yet again!

First 9 screen shots that mirror the ones from the OP in HON3YCR3AM get featured in the OP here!!

Post them here or PM them to me!

·
ROM Psycho
1,102 Posts
Looks great MM, I will definitily have to buy you a six pack for this when it kicks out.

·
404 = Look Harder
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
The earliest I will say is Sunday night, I have a pretty full weekend planned (including tomorrow), but I will be working to port this to HIFT3R during my down time (at night lol)

I'm not putting a deadline out for HIFT3R as I'm not sure what my schedule this weekend will allow for.

21 - 40 of 182 Posts