Android OS Forum banner
141 - 160 of 182 Posts

·
TeamBatCat
135 Posts
I just threw you a 10 spot. Wish I had more, but maybe if our fellow forum members follow suit you can get that bill paid. HINT HINT. Hope all is well with your step-dad as well. Don't know the circumstances but sick family is never good.

·
404 = Look Harder
1,212 Posts
Thanks man. Its people like you (and all the others that have donated to help me) that bring a tear to my eye. I don't mean to get all mushy with you guys but having the community come together like this is really touching.

I'm not the kind to gush, but thank you to everyone who has donated. Every little bit helps.

I'm not wanting to spill my personal life all over the forums, but I will tell you he is a heavy smoker. I'll let you guys put the pieces together...

I don't care if I have to stay up 60 hours, I'll get everything out that I have promised recently. [D]RAIN3D will be out tonight. THAT is a promise. Also expect a couple nice add ons for [V]3NOM within the hour

·
404 = Look Harder
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #145 ·
Everyone hit the OP if you want the verticle ICS battery with numbers or the ICS signal!

Those are the add ons. They are seperate but both can be flashed at the same time and both will show.
Neither one of those will write over anything in the top bar other than what is stated.
Wifi is included in the signals pak

After I get [D]RAIN3D out I will get back to this and HON3YCR3AM to get themed AOSP apps into the mix

·
404 = Look Harder
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #146 ·
You guys are awesome. This is definitely going to help! My mother was in tears when I told her that my friends were so eager to help us out. As far as I'm concerned, you are all a part of my family. From the bottom of my heart, and on behalf of my mother and step father, thank you

·
TeamBatCat
135 Posts
Thanks man. Its people like you (and all the others that have donated to help me) that bring a tear to my eye. I don't mean to get all mushy with you guys but having the community come together like this is really touching.

I'm not the kind to gush, but thank you to everyone who has donated. Every little bit helps.

I'm not wanting to spill my personal life all over the forums, but I will tell you he is a heavy smoker. I'll let you guys put the pieces together...

I don't care if I have to stay up 60 hours, I'll get everything out that I have promised recently. [D]RAIN3D will be out tonight. THAT is a promise. Also expect a couple nice add ons for [V]3NOM within the hour
My girl thinks I am crazy when I talk about everyone from the forums like I know you all and we hang out a what not. I was never much into them unless I really needed info until I came to this one. Feels more like a group of friends with a common interest than anything else. Hell, if you guys were local I would be all about grabbing some beers and working on some Android development. I am trying to learn app development, theming, pretty much anything I can do to be a more productive addition to the community. I am an IT guy by profession and really want to learn more about doing the Android stuff. Sure wish they had a nice study class on Android dev 101.

·
404 = Look Harder
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #148 ·
You learn a lot about people on these forums, sometimes a lot more than you'd like to know lol.

If I could, I would give you some lessons lol, but I'm self taught to an extent. Not to mention I'm terrible at giving lessons and advice

·
TeamBatCat
135 Posts
You learn a lot about people on these forums, sometimes a lot more than you'd like to know lol.

If I could, I would give you some lessons lol, but I'm self taught to an extent. Not to mention I'm terrible at giving lessons and advice
I have learned everything I know so far from droidforums and here. I am here 95% of the time now. I will just have to get out on google and see what I can find. Been lazy so far because you devs and themers give me everything I need. You enablers you.

·
404 = Look Harder
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #150 ·
The best program I can tell you to use apk multi-tool. if you're in windows you also need cygwin to run that.

The best advice I can give you is ask a million questions and read error logs. Always.

·
Android Beginner
140 Posts
Are the transition animations the same on here as on the shifter version? I feel like they were different. Also just curious in "about phone" does it still say 5.7.893 our should it say .894? Our did I install the wrong thing? None of it a big deal at all. Just trying to figure it out.

·
Grimace
418 Posts
Hey mm there's a glitch where after you flash v3nom the about phone screen shows the wrong system version. Can you take a look when you get a chance pls?

Sent from my kin3txed Bionic with v3nom

·
Registered
495 Posts
Mastur Mynd said:
service. Found out that my mom and step dad were unable to pay the bill since his medical bills are getting worse.

I may be without calling and texting but it wont stop me from making your devices all they can be!
Class act. Me, I'd tell 'em all to F off. No offense anyone, really.

·
Premium Member
226 Posts
MM, thanks for the alt batt and signal, I should have also requested the stock 3G and 4G icon to complete that section of the statusbar my bad or what. Sorry man I'd be grateful if you could add it to the op when and if you have time!!! Thanks

·
404 = Look Harder
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #158 ·
BBEvolution said:
MM, thanks for the alt batt and signal, I should have also requested the stock 3G and 4G icon to complete that section of the statusbar my bad or what. Sorry man I'd be grateful if you could add it to the op when and if you have time!!! Thanks
Why not just go with the gingerbread UI in the kin3tx op? Im not meaning to sound rude but the whole thought process behind v3nom and hon3yscr3am were to combine ICS and honeycomb ui.

·
404 = Look Harder
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #159 ·
LDubs said:
Hey mm there's a glitch where after you flash v3nom the about phone screen shows the wrong system version. Can you take a look when you get a chance pls?

Sent from my kin3txed Bionic with v3nom
Ill look into that. I have no idea what's going on there

·
404 = Look Harder
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #160 ·
[V]3NOM 2.1 is up!

Between getting the latest HON3YCR3AM ready and retheming this its about 7 hours of work. OP will be changed momentarily but ALL THE LINKS WILL REMAIN LIVE!!

141 - 160 of 182 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.