Android OS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 61 Posts

·
404 = Look Harder
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
A very beta version of [D]RAIN3D is uploading. There's still quite a bit of color there, but the majority of the important coloring has been removed. I'm completely beat and have to get some rest. I'll get back on this tomorrow when I get up. I really hope you guys understand that this is VERY BETA

·
Registered
31 Posts
Mastur Mynd said:
A very beta version of [D]RAIN3D is uploading. There's still quite a bit of color there, but the majority of the important coloring has been removed. I'm completely beat and have to get some rest. I'll get back on this tomorrow when I get up. I really hope you guys understand that this is VERY BETA
Its all good brother I think everyone understands how hard you guys work

·
404 = Look Harder
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
As soon as I get everything finished for black and white i'll be sure to post!

Right now im redoing hon3yscr3am and v3nom. I found out that my paks were still based off if 893 which was reverting the system. As soon as I get that done everything will be uploaded and ill get back to work on this =)

·
404 = Look Harder
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
I want to officially apologize for the lack of development on this. I've been meaning to get to work on this lately but it seems things keep coming up. Again, I'm sorry for not getting much done on this. Expect to see some new versions of this tomorrow night

·
Hello Moto
763 Posts
Mastur Mynd said:
I want to officially apologize for the lack of development on this. I've been meaning to get to work on this lately but it seems things keep coming up. Again, I'm sorry for not getting much done on this. Expect to see some new versions of this tomorrow night
Im excited for this

21 - 40 of 61 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.