Android OS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 60 of 61 Posts

·
404 = Look Harder
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
Trust me I'm not. Slight hints here and there like the battery from 0-15 the numbers are red. When you select something or move a slider it will be red. simple stuff that just adds to the flavor of the theme

·
Android Beginner
20 Posts
Pretty curious about how this will look. White and red or black and red would look cool. I look forward to seeing what you have in store.

·
Android Apprentice
99 Posts
Make sure to fix black on black text in messaging app... Can't read shit! Haha.

Sliders in settings are still blue and is there anyway to change the trace color and selection colors on the swype keyboard?

Great start though... Get this right and I'll be rocking it exclusively.

Thanks for your hard work.
Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

·
404 = Look Harder
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #54 ·
Guys relax. Im working on a lot of different things right now. The UI is almost perfect short of a few oversights. Ill get to this a little after the holidays

·
Registered
22 Posts
People need to chill out.
Guys, he does this stuff for free to help us all make our phones a little cooler. If his progress is not quick enough for you, get a book and learn to do it yourself.

·
404 = Look Harder
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #56 ·
Thanks for the back up on that man but I don't feel that response was necessary. Yes I do this for fun, but im also doing this for you guys too. Please just give mr some time to get my affairs in order

·
Registered
36 Posts
Wow... really?
Simple question, brother.

Might wanna check yourself.
your disturbing the beehive brother,

MM answer your question and gave you and eta. not update yet and it will have to bee after the holidays.
now user 24V took it a bit further i believe with good intentions and MM came right back and stated that that's not what he meant but he got some things to handle before updates and the ETA is after the holidays.

not sure what you got out from MM response to your ETA question but don't let other users speaking for the dev miss-lead you from the fact that the Dev is working on it and answer your question directly.

anyhow just want to get a grip on this before it turns into a long thread of not feeling loved and so on.

·
Android Apprentice
99 Posts
My problem is that, this isn't a thread full of ETA questions... I asked once.

Its not like he's beating noobs off with a stick over this theme. As a matter of fact it went damn near a full day with me being the only poster... Look, I don't give two ****s about whether he finishes it our not... I already switched back to liberty. Just thought I'd ask and, give the theme a bump while I was at it. So, imagine my surprise with being met by a "relax".

That is all.

41 - 60 of 61 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.